Page 453 of 684 FirstFirst ... 353403443450451452453454455456463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6832

ive notice that the item translation patch doesnt include items from the last 2 areas. will those ever be incoperated???

Quote Originally Posted by genesispso2 View Post
    ive notice that the item translation patch doesnt include items from the last 2 areas. will those ever be incoperated???
    Be patient and just wait for it to be added later on.

when open pso2tweaker
    this message suddenly pop out
    http://pastebin.com/YTkhGtBJ

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Ever since the latest maintenance, I've been getting 'ERROR - the operation has timed out' or something along those lines whenever the Tweaker is checking for game or version file updates.
    I've confirmed that I'm the only one with this problem.

Also the full history of this event is that I was on the older version of Tweaker (3.0.0.0) before trying to patch after the recent maintenance. The errors started popping up then, prompting me to think that the Tweaker required updating. So, I updated it. However, the problem persisted even then, and my update was even interrupted. The resume option seems to have worked though.

Hopefully there's some kind of solution, because going through update days will be really nerve-wracking with the risk of the files being corrupted by timed out downloads.

http://pastebin.com/xji2g5H3

Not sure what's going on but all the sudden I am unable to connect to PSO2 Proxy (checking by pinging CMD to cyberkitsune. If opened up I simply get error 249/unknown. Can browse internet just fine however...

Additional Information:
    >Router has been played with by a family member due to some person illegally streaming using our router, in order to prevent it again, some random hosts have been disabled (possibly some other setting changes I'm not aware of). All family members can still use internet just fine however.
    >I can't connect to Steam either, and it is definitely up.
    >Firewall is down, troubleshooted gameguard, scanned computer for viruses (MSE), disabled any antivirus. restart computer + router

I'm getting worried...I still heavily suspect it was due to playing with the router but this pretty much shuts down all games that I play. :c
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Dec 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    I've confirmed that I'm the only one with this problem.

Also the full history of this event is that I was on the older version of Tweaker (3.0.0.0) before trying to patch after the recent maintenance. The errors started popping up then, prompting me to think that the Tweaker required updating. So, I updated it. However, the problem persisted even then, and my update was even interrupted. The resume option seems to have worked though.

Hopefully there's some kind of solution, because going through update days will be really nerve-wracking with the risk of the files being corrupted by timed out downloads.
    You aren't. I've been getting it since I got back into PSO2 (some 3 weeks ago). I just never really acknowledged it, because "Check for Update" via Blue Orb Options works just fine & my gameplay hasn't been affected (to my knowledge).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    You aren't. I've been getting it since I got back into PSO2 (some 3 weeks ago). I just never really acknowledged it, because "Check for Update" via Blue Orb Options works just fine & my gameplay hasn't been affected (to my knowledge).
    Good to know that the blue orb update option works. Restarting Tweaker until it performs the update seems to cause it to time out still, albeit during later parts when it checks for newer versions of files and such.

I'll continue keeping track of this in case it turns out to be a bigger problem, but this is much appreciated.

My only problem is !goff not disabling the global chat of the PSO2 Proxy. I don't know if the problem is related to the tweaker. Anyway I will log in soon to see if it persists.

Finally got the game up and running with english patch applied etc. Played through the story on ship 6. After exiting that mission, whenever that character is logged in, the sequence of going through the wormhole is never ending.

Created a new character on Ship 2. Skipped the begging mission. Character loads fine in the lobby. As soon as I interact with any npc, the game does nothing. No menu's / dialogue show up. The game ignores any input from keyboard or mouse.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm finishing checking all files now / reverting to jp version, and then going to apply the english patch / large patch / story patch and report on any progress.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    My only problem is !goff not disabling the global chat of the PSO2 Proxy. I don't know if the problem is related to the tweaker. Anyway I will log in soon to see if it persists.
    My !goff command was working perfectly until a few minutes ago. I came back from lunch (left my character in game for about 30 minutes) and for some reason the proxy chat keeps showing up. !goff has to be entered every time I switch blocks.