Page 365 of 684 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by bluerai View Post
    Can't even do that. :c

What the... I don't even... Did you tell your software where to place the files or something?

Please unrar to a folder in your Downloads folder or C:\Patches or something. THEN copy the files with copy/paste and tell Windows to overwrite. Now if you have issues at that step... are you on an admin account? Also don't copy/paste while PSO2 is running, that goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    What the... I don't even... Did you tell your software where to place the files or something?

Please unrar to a folder in your Downloads folder or C:\Patches or something. THEN copy the files with copy/paste and tell Windows to overwrite. Now if you have issues at that step... are you on an admin account? Also don't copy/paste while PSO2 is running, that goes without saying.
    Even that won't work. The error number I receive is Error: 0x80070052. I looked up some information about it and I'm still trying to find a solution for it. I'm also admin so permissions isn't really the problem.

I do have the item translator enabled and it does install.

Downloading latest item translation files... Done!
    Does the item patch work with the newest PSO2 version?: Yes
    All done - System ready!
    Deleting item_name_cache.dat file to prevent issues with vanilla PSO2... [OK!] Done!
    Item Translation enabled - PLEASE NOTE: This feature is EXTREMELY experimental! [OK!]
    Downloading latest item translation files... [OK!] Done!

But it still shows the item in jap all of them even the monomates.

This is what it says when i boot up ol tweaker.

Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 2.7.0.6
    Loading sidebar page...
    Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    You have the latest story patch updates! [OK!]
    Current Story Patch version is: 2/13/2014
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2014_01_22
    Current Large Files version is: 2014_01_15_largefiles
    If any of the above versions are incorrect, use the override in options to fix them.
    Downloading latest item translation files... Done!
    Does the item patch work with the newest PSO2 version?: Yes
    All done - System ready!

I cant change the item trans confiq am i supoose to push a button for it to translate?
    Last edited by Mr Champloo; Feb 18, 2014 at 09:02 PM.
    Damn.

There are tons of flaws , I would end faster by doing a translation myself , no interest in doing so tho because I'm perfectly fine with english....

For me the Nș1 flaw is that the translation seems to be in neutral spanish. I'm really TIRED of seeing neutral spanish everywhere I go. When saying neutral is an excuse to say latin spanish , because neutral is not really neutral , but latin...

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

You are wrong, neutral is actually "Miami" Spanish, the one Disney used long ago for all Spanish speaking countries lol, as far as I know, most central and south american countries find it weird too. Latin was the language spoken in the Roman Empire 2 thousand years ago, and today a definition of any language evolved from that, also called Romance, like Spanish, italian, French or Portuguese (and many more).

The "many flaws" I see are accents, but sadly, the game is not compatible with the characters, so it's either see the words without accents, or full of black squares.

And it's obvious neither you or me need the patch, but sadly there are a lot of Spanish speakers that don't understand English, and it's for them that's nice to help with the project (because it's easier to think about translating a game, than actually doing it, all my kudos to Blansi for taking the time).

"Un arks ha sido atacado por dark falz"
    "Dark falz se esta acercando a un arks"
    " Expiracion premium : Expira"
    In fun scratch : "Tu recibes (XItem)"

Those are the few ones I saw in the short time I was online to kill falz and after I closed the game I removed the patch.

Not taking into account things that are removed like Symbol art displayed appearing as only a dot in the phrase "." . WTF if you're using the english patch as a base don't remove things you're not going to translate yet !!!

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    No. How very odd. Do you have any antivirus/firewalls on?
    I have AVG but AVG has never caused any issues for any game or anything else before its very light. And just Windows firewall which when i started the game i hit allow through.
    Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Champloo View Post
    I have AVG but AVG has never caused any issues for any game or anything else before its very light. And just Windows firewall which when i started the game i hit allow through.
    Eww, AVG. Get rid of that horrible excuse for an AV right now.

Do they remain untranslated? Sometimes the translator takes a little bit of time to traslate the items. You'l see it in moonrunes, at first, but if you move away from it and return, it's translated. There's also the case that the hotkeys conflict with shortcut phrases, which can untranslate them and such. *Glares at AIDA*
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Yes, you can. However, please try going to the registry and deleting the CURRENT USER\Software\AIDA key tree.
    umm.. thanks for the tips, but as i explained to you before, there isn't even a single time the tweaker launched on my pc, so there are no registry, i can't find it.

and to another person who replied to me, i've move the tweaker.exe to root C:\, i've deleted all translation files, it doesn't work. and yes, i've tried to move it to C:\Tweaker\ as you suggested, doesn't work.

i've searched about clr20r3 error, as stated on the error log created by windows. i've tried all the step to fix it, doesn't work. i think the trouble might be coming from my computer. i'm planning to format my computer to get a fresh windows and see what happens. i'll update here with the result later.

i'm getting really curious and angry at the same time. all my friend who got the same copy from that one friend can run the tweaker with no problem at all. i'm not blaming the developer (AIDA?), i might be just the less lucky guy.

[IMG][/IMG]

it works, after i formatted my pc.
    it is clr20r3 error.
    but i don't know what program disturbing your tweaker, AIDA.