Page 175 of 684 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    For Any Stores > Hold CTRL for 3 seconds... exit and re-enter shop menu.
    No need to hold Ctrl. If you are in any Shop menu (not including Player Shops), it is the same Ctrl + F1 > Refresh method. This applies universally throughout the game.

Player Shops is done by a 'learning' process. After you search for an item that may appear in Japanese (unless it is somehow untranslated), it will appear in English after refreshing a few times because the patch will recognize the English text for the Japanese characters eventually (this can still be reverted to Japanese characters, however). After you log-out, that information is lost, and the items will appear untranslated again for a little while upon loading up the items for sale in Player Shops again.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer999 View Post
    Nop...It didn't work
    Try re-patching the game. Go into Tweaker > Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates > Yes > Wait for the download to finish. > Install/Update Patches > Let Tweaker automatically install the English Patch/English Large Files and select the RAR for the English Story Patch > Enable Translate Items > Launch PSO2.

If it's just the item translation not working, you shouldn't need to reinstall anything else. Try unchecking and rechecking the item translation box so it'll redownload, then verify that translator.dll and translation.bin aren't 0 kb files.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    If it's just the item translation not working, you shouldn't need to reinstall anything else. Try unchecking and rechecking the item translation box so it'll redownload, then verify that translator.dll and translation.bin aren't 0 kb files.
    True. Forgot that the 'translator.dll' and 'translation.bin' were directly related to the Item Translation Patch.

@slayer999
    For reference, the normal location of these two files mentioned above is the following location: The file location the game is saved at (default is C:\Program Files (x86 or x64) > SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > pso2_bin. They should appear at the bottom of the files displayed in the 'pso2_bin' folder.

Current size on my computer is:
    • translation.bin: 230 KB
    • translation.dll: 32 KB

Hope that helps~

Fixed my problem by changing a program security priority level. Kinda makes me feel dumb and annoyed I didn't think of it sooner.

Anyways, thanks for all your suggestions and comments they were very appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    True. Forgot that the 'translator.dll' and 'translation.bin' were directly related to the Item Translation Patch.

@slayer999
    For reference, the normal location of these two files mentioned above is the following location: The file location the game is saved at (default is C:\Program Files (x86 or x64) > SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > pso2_bin. They should appear at the bottom of the files displayed in the 'pso2_bin' folder.

Current size on my computer is:

Hope that helps~
    I was actually running into a similar problem. Was running a quest and in the middle of it everything switched from English to Japanese as soon as I used my Ctrl +F1 Shortcut to say hi. Haha. So...mine was basically a "User Error"

Afterwards though(Once I read more in depth into the Switch function); I couldn't switch it back. So...I went into my PSO2_bin folder and checked my Translation files; both were at 0kb. I just re-launched from the tweaker and it fixed itself.

The only thing that I can think I did differently at the time it did fix itself though, was I cleared the logfile(Because it asked me if I wanted to) and BAM! English Items viewable again. So I hope maybe that can give a bit of insight as to how to possibly FIX the problem you're running into Slayer. You just wanna make sure those translation files are meeting the Data threshold they need to be at respectively.

That info really helped me Korazenn; Thank you!
    Edit: Thank you too Variant; Had I not read what Korazenn had quoted I wouldn't even have thought twice that the files shouldn't be at 0kb.
    Last edited by HanSoto; Sep 1, 2013 at 06:02 AM.

I keep getting a loop. It says that the same update is available even after I update

Quote Originally Posted by Kamitoru View Post
    I keep getting a loop. It says that the same update is available even after I update
    Me too xD

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamitoru View Post
    Same, it keeps trying to update to 2.5.4.5 and fails to do so somehow.

glad i'm not alone ;P ; hope new version clear the log off problem when i jump on the pool in campship