Page 496 of 684 FirstFirst ... 396446486493494495496497498499506546596 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 6832

GAIS IT ISH WORKING~ FINALLY <336933 OMG TY SO MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by LeynasMoon View Post
    Can you access the pso2.jp website at all? If not, you might have the same trouble I've been having but just recently fixed, which involved my router.
    It was an easy enough fix, just go find this in your control panel
    Go through the steps provided, see if anything gets fixed. I had a problem with my DHCP, and this fixed it for both my ethernet cable going into my desktop, as well as my ethernet cable going into my router, which was not picking up DHCP signals or something of the like.
    I tried the troubleshooting and it states there were no errors found. Does gameguard have to be downloaded from a site?

Quote Originally Posted by thedoublej View Post
    I tried the troubleshooting and it states there were no errors found. Does gameguard have to be downloaded from a site?
    Gameguard should download when you launch the game.

That's what I thought but I keep getting a message when I try to launch from the tweaker setting" PSO2 did not launch yet this might be a gameguard issue but you want to report and try again"..Something like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha2090 View Post
    Every time I try to check for old/missing files, I get this error notification: http://pastebin.com/7ccsFEBZ

I'm not entirely sure why. I wanted to see if maybe something hadn't downloaded correctly because every now and again while I'm playing challenge mode, the ingame music will suddenly shut off and my game will freeze for a few moments. Sometimes it'll recover for a second or two, before shutting off again. Once this happens, if I move to another area, I will get stuck on a permanent loading screen until either I exit the game, or it disconnects me.
    Are there any solutions for this? I tried scanning it for deleted/empty files earlier and it found one thing missing, which it promptly installed. I thought that would have fixed the issue but just earlier today I got the same error yet again (music shut off, eternal loading screen). Am I the only one encountering this problem?
    Embrace the Unknown...

Quote Originally Posted by thedoublej View Post
    Yeah, I believe so, because I could not get Gameguard to do anything at all, even when a friend of mine gave me their Gameguard files to try them out in my folder.
    I simply could not gain access to whatever website hosts the Gameguard files. Even if the game would start to launch, it wouldn't go beyond the Gameguard process, it had nothing to connect to since the site was inaccessible, for me.

I tried to launch via the JP icon and it loads and I see the gameguard update. I was able to load PSO2 and got to the part where it ask for my password. I enter my password and I get Server timed out error. I disabled my AV and tried again. Same issue. Tried to launch from the tweaker and it does nothing. Tried to run the gameguard fix again from the tweaker...No luck though.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Server timeout like that usually comes from proxy issues, make sure the proxy settings are reset if using the JP launcher.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

the sidebar refuses to stay closed between launches.

it used to stay closed between launches. it's been like this for a while, actually.

will this ever be fixed, or is it a "feature" now?
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha2090 View Post
    Are there any solutions for this? I tried scanning it for deleted/empty files earlier and it found one thing missing, which it promptly installed. I thought that would have fixed the issue but just earlier today I got the same error yet again (music shut off, eternal loading screen). Am I the only one encountering this problem?
    ...any one have a solution to this? Anybody?
    Embrace the Unknown...