Page 605 of 684 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6832
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I canceled the update from tweaker, started up the official launcher, it did it's file check in a fraction of the time and said "yeah theres nothing wrong with these files"; re-launched tweaker, patched up and im good now

Tweaker isn't updating the game for me as well, and when I try to go on, it tells me the game version doesn't match. And the official launcher never worked for some reason, guess I can't play until the Tweaker is fixed. :/
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; May 11, 2016 at 08:50 AM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

You just have to go to Tweaker and press "update the old way." Let it patch and you should be fine. English patch works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    Tweaker...

Because you don't know how to manually do stuff.. you blame tweaker. What a sad human.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Because you don't know how to manually do stuff.. you blame tweaker. What a sad human.
    It is kinda broken for alot of people it seems lol

Not sure anyone else has this problem, but since the update I can't connect to the game constantly gets timed out

I am having even different problem with GN field.
    Not usre, if i use it correctly, but i am opening GN Field after lauching Tweaker, before i launch the game.

Well, the problem is purely my fault, but i had no other choice.
    When i launched game for the first time after installation (with GN already running),
    game launched, however no startup vids have shown, blackscreen at its finest, windows "gimme-time"-cursor for almost 10 minutes. I tried to see processes, if GG is not giving me NP1013 (thats not my first time installing pso2 - i deleted the game completely to re-install after NP1013 made me give up after full month (ain't joke...) of trying to fix it various methods),
    but apprently the game was running, tweaker was fine, so GN. no GG errors or processes.
    SO... eh... after another 10 min... i killed the process.

And thats when GN stopped working correctly. I did read reddit thread about GN errors and how-to, but i saw no other option to deal with it.

So, the core of the problem. After launching Tweaker, after i activate GN, in my Tweaker folder, GN - rather than rename tweaker and give it's normal information, that it is waiting for tweaker to close...
    GN creates additional file with extension do not notice me senpai.
    So i have normal Tweaker.exe and Tweaker.donotnoticemesenpai...

Of course game does not launch, GG is giving me "send/do not send" error and opens his page in the browser.

What i have done:
    1. Troubleshoot > fix GG errors (no effects)
    2. Reinstall everything,, while erasing any spoils desintall coudnt get. (the whole install + update takes me around 4-5 hours but i am determined to do it over and over again, i really want to play the game) (no effects. GN - after i reainstalled game + deleted Tweaker starting new one from .rar - is doing same trick with double tweaker)
    3. Tried to download new GN from page 679 of this thread. (no effects)
    4. Tried praying (no effects) (joke of course, i decided to create account here, all else have failed, all pages of google searched, that treats about GN or blackscreen problems)

I know I have "Royally screwed" but please do not discard me!
    I am using Tweaker ver. 3.0.8.0 since i have something with my web card, and all my downloadings sometimes stop at various moments (thou there was no errors during updating pso2).

Please?

I didn't receive a PSO2 update last night, this morning I got the 640 error for not matching up with the server (didn't update). I clicked the orb, chose Check for PSO2 Updates (Old Method) and that seems to get it done. English patch was busted at first but a v2 was put up and that worked; I had to manually download and extract that and not through the tweaker. Item patch seems to work no problem.

did en patch get released yet?