Page 407 of 684 FirstFirst ... 307357397404405406407408409410417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Have you tried using it without any patch at all? ...Sorry for asking, but I was too busy replying to trolls, and couldn't find your original message.
    I haven't used any of those optional patches. Im talking about the patch SEGA released. I just tried to play for the first time in probably two years the other day while all the DDOS was happening and I was able to get to Ship Select and log in and what not. Now, when I downloaded the official patch via Tweaker and try to launch PSO2 from Tweaker it just brings up a windowed black screen. I've waited at least ten minutes for it to play the NVIDA openning and nothing has happened. I've tried disabling all the openners but that doesn't seem to help. I've redownloaded the Tweaker and that still doesn't help. I honestly cant imagine what the problem is. When using the Official PSO2 launcher I get the 107 error which I assume is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Flazlorky View Post
    I haven't used any of those optional patches. Im talking about the patch SEGA released. I just tried to play for the first time in probably two years the other day while all the DDOS was happening and I was able to get to Ship Select and log in and what not. Now, when I downloaded the official patch via Tweaker and try to launch PSO2 from Tweaker it just brings up a windowed black screen. I've waited at least ten minutes for it to play the NVIDA openning and nothing has happened. I've tried disabling all the openners but that doesn't seem to help. I've redownloaded the Tweaker and that still doesn't help. I honestly cant imagine what the problem is. When using the Official PSO2 launcher I get the 107 error which I assume is to be expected.
    Ah, that. I have no idea what is this issue exactly, but try fixing pso2.exe's permissions and running the file check (although it may be hard if the launcher gives you error 107).

As others said, try running a filecheck (Troubleshooting -> check for Deleted/Missing Files) and redownloading the EXEs (Troubleshooting -> Fix PSO2 EXEs). If that doesn't work, let me know.

I've just had the weirdest thing happen. I tried to start the tweaker with a shortcut as usual, as I had done a few hours before, and it wouldn't start, got an error saying the file wasn't there. When I checked its folder, all the other files were gone except the tweaker exe file, which seems to have mysteriously vanished on its own. I tried redownloading it from the site, but http://arks-layer.com/tweaker/PSO2%20Tweaker.exe fails to download and then the page fails to work after that.

Not sure what is going on, but meanwhile could someone upload the tweaker file somewhere else?

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it, Avast was throwing a fit about the file even though it never had before, it was stopping me from redownloading it too.
    Last edited by Ygdrad; Jul 4, 2014 at 02:02 AM.

I have been getting very, very inconsistent connections on PSO2. Sometimes the servers show up as being "unknown" (sometimes they'll connect and sometimes they won't), other times as offline, though Tweaker consistently claims they're offline. When I'm able to log on, I can usually play as usual until I reach a single-player boss room - then after a while, I get disconnected with a 630 error.

Recently, even trying to connect to the server gets me a 247/249 error (sorry, I forget off the top of my head which one it is). I don't live in Southeast Asia, though I suspect I would be facing a different error message then.

I'm told Tweaker can actually solve this problem somehow, but no one ever tells me how, and oftentimes people say they can login fine if they use VPNs.

My question is... is this a problem I should expect to solve "itself" after a few days or should I start looking for a VPN service?

We have gotten everything to work on 2 computers but now on 1 of the 3, the en patch desided it wasn't going to work. We uninstalled all 3 of the en patch, large files and the story patch. Then we reinstalled them and still get no translation for anything on the game. Is there something we can do to get the english patch to work again? Do we need to redownload a new tweaker, oh and we even tried getting the newest en patchs and just do a manual install, didn't help.

Oh and if your in US and use Comcast, you need a VPN to get on the game. Thats how we have to do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    What ISP do you have/which country do you live in?
    Brazil. Never really had any issues connecting before.

EDIT: You know, other than my connection speed sucking really bad, but that's not an issue exclusive to the game.