Page 122 of 684 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6832

just wondering when the download link will be back up ?

You are all awesome guys!!! :3

Who need int. PSO2 now? xD
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

What's wrong with you people.

There's such a thing as too rad.

And you guys are too rad.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
    Who need int. PSO2 now? xD
    ...People who don't want to have to deal with fan patches, tools, and guides just to play the game in a language they understand?

...or was that a rhetorical/trick question?

1. How do I open the tweaker?
    2. How do I uninstall the tweaker and the stuff it downloaded?
    3. Why are the files the tweaker downloaded going to my desktop and how do I change that?
    4. The files are now going directly to my C: drive?
    Last edited by Zemarite; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemarite View Post
    1. How do I open the tweaker?
    2. How do I uninstall the tweaker and the stuff it downloaded?
    3. Why are the files the tweaker downloaded going to my desktop and how do I change that?
    4. The files are now going directly to my C: drive?
    1) Double click the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", or Select that file and hit your Enter Key. >_>;

2) IIRC, Tweaker doesn't install anything. So you just have to manually delete the files it uses if you no longer want the tweaker.
    (7za.exe, logfile.txt, PSO2 Tweaker.exe, Story MD5HashList.txt, UnRar.exe, and version.xml)
    [Some of those may be old files from previous versions of the tweaker, so don't freak out if you don't see one or more of the above]

3) The tweaker automatically downloads what it needs to work, and it places the files in the same directory as the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"
    Apparently, you have the exe on the desktop, so it's downloading the files there. [See below for solution]

4) Same as #3, but now it seems you moves the Tweaker exe to your C Drive. [See below for solution]

To make your files more organized for #3/4, make a folder (Idk, call it "PSO Tweaker"), and shove the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe" into that before running it.
    You may also create a shortcut (rightclick -> drag the exe, select "Create shortcut here) from that exe in that location, and copy that shortcut to whereever you like (Desktop, taskbar, startmenu, c drive, etc.)

Perhaps we should consider having two threads. One for actual updates and one for discussion of the tweaker itself?
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

Quote Originally Posted by darkwraith007 View Post
    Perhaps we should consider having two threads. One for actual updates and one for discussion of the tweaker itself?
    Since AIDA just edits the first post and has all relevant updated files/changelog info, I don't think it is necessary to have two threads. IMO it would just make slightly more navigation (or bookmarks) for AIDA to read through comments/suggestions, and find the relevant thread to post the updated files at.

----

Oh, and about the Item Translation + Tweaker;
    - If you have the selection un-ticked on the tweaker, will the hotkeys (Ctrl+F1) still toggle the patch to turn on? [I don't want to quite run it yet, so I don't want to just "try it ingame myself"]

- Speaking of the hotkeys, I recommend them being moved to another set of hotkeys. Since those are actually ones we would use in-game, consider something that won't conflict with in-game commands.

- Do the hotkeys (Ctrl+F1~3) only work if the tweaker is still up? Or will they run if you have it close when launching PSO2?

- Since you can toggle the translation off at a whim, does that mean whatever potential Gameguard bypass you are using is always active if you use the tweaker?
    (Some people may not want to potentially bypass gameguard yet, but if the tweaker forces some sort of DLL Injector or whatever regardless of the Item Translation patch being ticked or not... >_>)

[Yes, I'm making lots of assumptions on how the item patch works, and they are very likely to be false. But I think it's better to know so we can make an informed decision, rather than just diving straight in without a care in the world. I'm not one to sign without reading the fine print.]
    (However, I also understand that you wouldn't want to reveal too much, as people with ill intentions may want to do bad things with any information they can get)

---

Also about the tweaker background image. (I know, not really important, nor a priority)
    Was there complications so this was removed and probably shouldn't come back? (Like the transparency on the textbox, where you used a windows vista/7 call that caused the tweaker to crash on some people's computers)
    Or was it just a slight oversight, and you wanted to push the updated release out fast, so you didn't want to recompile it or anything? (Meaning, it'll be back in the future)
    Last edited by musicmf; Aug 6, 2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: added emphasis to "If", and added more of them

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    1) Double click the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", or Select that file and hit your Enter Key. >_>;

2) IIRC, Tweaker doesn't install anything. So you just have to manually delete the files it uses if you no longer want the tweaker.
    (7za.exe, logfile.txt, PSO2 Tweaker.exe, Story MD5HashList.txt, UnRar.exe, and version.xml)
    [Some of those may be old files from previous versions of the tweaker, so don't freak out if you don't see one or more of the above]

3) The tweaker automatically downloads what it needs to work, and it places the files in the same directory as the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"
    Apparently, you have the exe on the desktop, so it's downloading the files there. [See below for solution]

4) Same as #3, but now it seems you moves the Tweaker exe to your C Drive. [See below for solution]

To make your files more organized for #3/4, make a folder (Idk, call it "PSO Tweaker"), and shove the "PSO2 Tweaker.exe" into that before running it.
    You may also create a shortcut (rightclick -> drag the exe, select "Create shortcut here) from that exe in that location, and copy that shortcut to whereever you like (Desktop, taskbar, startmenu, c drive, etc.)
    1. I phrased that wrong. Should have probably said where the PSO2 Tweaker was saved after you downloaded it.

I put the tweaker into the folder now it's asking me for the Win32 Folder. I selected it now it looks like it's downloading. I had already started patching some files on the Official JP launcher. Does the tweaker continue what was patched? Or does it start from the beginning?