Page 489 of 684 FirstFirst ... 389439479486487488489490491492499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 6832

To add on to the proxy status not hiding, every so often the sidebar will be open when I start the Tweaker even though I keep closing it and never open it manually.

So, I have a question. My friend says the Tweaker uses the Proxy automatically without prompting you. Is that true? I could connect fine without using the proxy a while back (Charter) and since then I haven't touched the Proxy settings or configured it at all. I also don't have the Proxy's Global Chat function ingame. But my connection to the server is really wonky at best, and I wind up having server lag during a lot of MPAs and such. That isn't too different from what happened when I used the Proxy. So, what's the case? Does the Tweaker use the proxy automatically to log people into the game, or do you still have to configure the proxy settings to use it? Mainly, I'm just trying to nail down what's causing the server lag on my end (the kind where you can hit things, but take no damage and do no damage, and everyone else jumps around).

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Odd - Next time it does, post your logfile.txt, please.
    Just happened again; here are the three most recent logs: first when it was closed, next one when it started open, and the third one after having closed it and restarted with it starting closed. I did restart my computer between the first and second logs, so I'm thinking that may be the trigger. Nevermind, I just tried closing it again and it restarted open; added the additional logs. Looks like it will just happen every other time I open the Tweaker.

The (---)s are just me censoring out my name.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 9, 2015 at 12:20 AM.

Trying to make that PSO2 comeback and can't seem to connect to the servers even after updating the proxy. Tried running the missing files scan and got an error prompt.

http://pastebin.com/cp4HLUWu

Well; didn't show myself around in quite a while(since everything worked flawlessly after the story patch mess ). But now it seems i can't update to the newest version of the tweaker; since everytime i try to "upgrade" it the tweaker crashes -right after the download of the new version-

Anyone's else having this problem?

P.S: Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by AltesEisen View Post
    Well; didn't show myself around in quite a while(since everything worked flawlessly after the story patch mess ). But now it seems i can't update to the newest version of the tweaker; since everytime i try to "upgrade" it the tweaker crashes -right after the download of the new version-

Anyone's else having this problem?

P.S: Keep up the good work
    Same problem.. any fix to this yet ?

A question for you, AIDA.
    Is it possible that you may have an older version of the PSO2 Tweaker available for download, that I might try to use it in order to update PSO2 and fix my .exe files?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's nice that we can remove those options from the front of the program and all, but I still think it would be nice to have all of the "install patch X" buttons, maybe some of the file-checking, gamegaurd fixing, and Proxy-connecting options available right there on the front of the program where we just vacated all of those checkboxes

perhaps also make that the default configuration, while slipping those "remove movie/censor" buttons either into the ORB or into options.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I tried out the "Check for PSO2 updates (new method)" and so far I am about halfway through downloading 4000+ files, currently at 3.5GB of downloaded data, when Bumped said the update is 1.2GB

what is up with that

^...Demn, I just used that option. Hope nothing bad happen, as this is the first time Trans-Am Burst is been used to update big stuff.

edit: it says I have 4399 missing files, gg xD
    This looks like the Story patch new method thing is somehow failed?
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Mar 10, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur