Page 312 of 684 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 6832

Report: All patches are working (excluding the JP enemy and Trial names, as I don't use them).
    Item Translation is also working again for me.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    You have the game installed in the Program Files folder.
    YOU MUST RUN TWEAKER ALWAYS WITH THE "Run as Administrator" mode active.
    Else, it will fail.
    Enable it with right-click -> "Properties" in the EXE file.
    It always runs as administrator.....anyways I'll just go without patches or tweaker.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    It always runs as administrator.....anyways I'll just go without patches or tweaker.
    When you say that always runs as administrator, you mean the account of the user in windows is an Administrator account, or you ARE in an administrator account AND have the option selected in the EXE to run as administrator (or select it using right-click in the EXE and run as administrator) ?

Because you must use the 2nd option, since you have the game installed in the Program Files folder... Unfortunatelly, it's a Windows thingy...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Default pso2 tweaker?

is there anything to download for the english item patch? i clicked it and applyd changes but nothing changed in game

AIDA's Tweaker thread is just in the same page lol, you might have better chance of getting your question answered by asking there, rather than creating a new thread for one single question.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)

I just tryd to use the tweaker and i deleted the english patches that I installed manually so i could just do it all through the Tweaker... I open the tweaker and it applys the patches and I checked the box for Item translation... The tweaker says
    > English patch: Working!
    > Large Files: Working!
    > Story Patch: Working! (With 1-5 RAR)
    > JP enemy/e-trials: Working!

But when I try to launch the game through the tweaker I get an error saying "Something went wrong, would you like to upload your logfile so it can be fixed?
    In the box on tweaker it says
    Could not find pso2.exe - This can usually be solved by going to Troubleshooting -> Fix PSO2 EXEs [FAILED!]
    Can anybody tell me if I am doing something wrong or how to fix it? please and thanks

Your logfile may provide some answer, try to upload it 1st :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ace View Post
    I just tryd to use the tweaker and i deleted the english patches that I installed manually so i could just do it all through the Tweaker... I open the tweaker and it applys the patches and I checked the box for Item translation... The tweaker says
    > English patch: Working!
    > Large Files: Working!
    > Story Patch: Working! (With 1-5 RAR)
    > JP enemy/e-trials: Working!

But when I try to launch the game through the tweaker I get an error saying "Something went wrong, would you like to upload your logfile so it can be fixed?
    In the box on tweaker it says
    Could not find pso2.exe - This can usually be solved by going to Troubleshooting -> Fix PSO2 EXEs [FAILED!]
    Can anybody tell me if I am doing something wrong or how to fix it? please and thanks
    Maybe a dumb question but are you sure that it's the right folder path you're giving tweaker?
    even though it says the patches has been applied and works, it still sounds like the wrong folder path when tweaker can't locate pso2.exe

Make sure the little check box beside the link is checked.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyFace View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but are you sure that it's the right folder path you're giving tweaker?
    even though it says the patches has been applied and works, it still sounds like the wrong folder path when tweaker can't locate pso2.exe
    I choose the folders like this SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > Data > Win32
    so i think so