Page 313 of 684 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 6832

Folder should be, by default:

C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32

Can you post here your complete path of the folder?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Just wondering but is everything ok with the tweaker today? For some reason mine wont even start :/ but it worked fine just the other day

Tweaker is running fine.
    If it's not even starting, it's something else in your computer.
    Try to restart the machine, if that doesn't fix, try to open Tweaker, and check if the process is shown in the Windows Task Manager.
    If it's shown there, but not working or not showing the GUI, maybe something else is blocking/hanging/freezing the program...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ace View Post
    I choose the folders like this SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > Data > Win32
    so i think so
    Strange... Do you have any anti-virus or firewall program installed on your pc? The file might be blocked or something.
    also, you do see the pso2.exe file in the folder and as MDashK says, maybe post the full path.

@Dark Ace:

Keep in mind that, in the right window, where Tweaker says:

"> English patch: Working!
    > Large Files: Working!
    > Story Patch: Working! (With 1-5 RAR)
    > JP enemy/e-trials: Working!"

This is the information about the current functionality of tweaker, NOT the information about your installed patches.
    As I stated before: If you can provide the full pathname that you specified in Tweaker, and also, if possible, the log file that Tweaker creates, we can try to help you out further.

@AIDA: Thanks. We try to do our best to help out, just like you do it too. =)

Quote Originally Posted by CandyFace View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but are you sure that it's the right folder path you're giving tweaker?
    even though it says the patches has been applied and works, it still sounds like the wrong folder path when tweaker can't locate pso2.exe
    I choose the folders like this SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > Data > Win32
    so i think so

That's not the full path of the installation game.

Full path should be like this:

Example: C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32

"SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 > Data > Win32" is not correct.

Post here the full path of the folder that you selected to Tweaker to use.

So I tried restarting my computer, as you suggested but it did nothing. The tweaker starts up and in the log it says "Program Start..." and then does nothing. The side bar just becomes black and when I click on it it says "Program not responding". I haven't downloaded anything new and as I said before, it was working fine just the other day...

Would deleting it from my system and then re-downloading it be the next best thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    So I tried restarting my computer, as you suggested but it did nothing. The tweaker starts up and in the log it says "Program Start..." and then does nothing. The side bar just becomes black and when I click on it it says "Program not responding". I haven't downloaded anything new and as I said before, it was working fine just the other day...

Would deleting it from my system and then re-downloading it be the next best thing?
    So are you able to start the game via the official pso2 launcher?
    If you say it worked the other day, then i don't see any reason to reinstall, yet.

edit: arhh delete the file.. ohh i misunderstood :3 - well do as MDashK suggest below.
    Last edited by CandyFace; Jan 9, 2014 at 02:17 PM.

@Wise Man: Yes, you can try that approach. Delete the EXE, download the lastest one from arks layer site, and see what happens.

BTW: What Windows are you in, and has any update been applied recently to .NET Framework?