Page 559 of 684 FirstFirst ... 59459509549556557558559560561562569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6832

Default BRUH.........

Why does my tweaker keep patching with these SUPER long patches...Wasn't able to play all god damn day. Just called my friend and he said there was NO update for him.

Wth is going on?

The tweaker won't even load up after I start it. Anyone else? Tried deleting and redownloading, restarting and doing the same.

You probably updated using the new method. You should be using the old method.
    Can't submit images but its under one of the options when you click the orb.

Is there a way to make it default to the old method? It can be such a hassle pressing No all the time.

And I thought this is a BRHU thread...

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Hello

Any idea how to make DamageParser works?

Sometimes I can get it to work, but sometimes I can't :/

The damagelogs folder is created ........ csv is created ....... but it won't record the damage dealt ._. Deleted and re-downloading things that Tweaker downloaded also doesn't always make things works.

Also, can't "Apply patch" via tweaker. I need to apply plugins manually (moved DamageParser.dll from disabled folder).

Here's the pastebin when saving plugins ._.
    Uh ... a request too, options so it only unlocked DamageParser? ._.
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 3, 2015 at 12:01 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Is there a way to make it default to the old method? It can be such a hassle pressing No all the time.
    I'm not sure, but since its only when theres new content available it shouldn't be that much of a hassle :/

For me it's like I update with the JP patcher right after work then run the Tweaker, press No a few times to catch the EQ, then next day I get back riiiight before an EQ and still have no time to file check with the old method so I have to press No a few times again, same thing the day after. Only on a weekend do I finally get time to file check with the old method to make the Tweaker happy :/

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    For me it's like I update with the JP patcher right after work then run the Tweaker, press No a few times to catch the EQ, then next day I get back riiiight before an EQ and still have no time to file check with the old method so I have to press No a few times again, same thing the day after. Only on a weekend do I finally get time to file check with the old method to make the Tweaker happy :/
    You can just go into Options and hit "PSO2 Version Override;" it's what I always do.

I just patch with launcher and then use that command line parameter to boot straight into PSO2.