Page 498 of 684 FirstFirst ... 398448488495496497498499500501508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by undead098 View Post
    after stop playing for 3 month...
    i tried to play again.

then i patch the game using tweaker... and i got this pastebin notice. always.

http://pastebin.com/J7NEWKLi
    forget this one. fixed it myself.

turn out i deleted pso2 folder on my document.
    everything's good when i force latest version > run pso2 (so it make new files in mydoc) > then check for old/missing files to update

Ever since I installed the Tweaker, none of the English installs seems to be working for me

Everytime I try and install the normal English patch:
    Extracting to C:\Program Files (x86)\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 [OK!]
    Patch failed to extract correctly! Installation failed!

I install the large files successfully, but I don't know what part the large files hit

I install the Story patch, and it installs quicker than I expected it to, then when I run Event chronicles, everything is still in Japanese

Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
    Current Large Files version is: 3/11/2015
    Current Story Patch version is: 3/25/2015

Last edited by Shunx; Mar 28, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

^Don't install Story patch yet, it's buggy that you have to redownload all of the original story files again when new maintenance updates arrived. It also doesn't do original file back-up, to make it worst.

Ignore this if it works for you tho. But it doesn't on my part (and some other people experiencing this issues too)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha2090 View Post
    Every time I try to check for old/missing files, I get this error notification: http://pastebin.com/7ccsFEBZ

I'm not entirely sure why. I wanted to see if maybe something hadn't downloaded correctly because every now and again while I'm playing challenge mode, the ingame music will suddenly shut off and my game will freeze for a few moments. Sometimes it'll recover for a second or two, before shutting off again. Once this happens, if I move to another area, I will get stuck on a permanent loading screen until either I exit the game, or it disconnects me.
    Sorry for the late response.

Try going to Troubleshooting > Analyze Install for Issues. Test the game without installing the English patches (revert if you need to) by playing again in a CQ to see if you game music suddenly shuts off or the game freezes again. If nothing happens and everything runs smoothly after a couple, go ahead and exit the game, then install the English patches again.

However, I should note that it shouldn't be PSO2 Tweaker or the EN patches that should be causing this issue for you. This sounds like something that is either wrong with your install or your ISP/internet connection. Do you use wireless?

Quote Originally Posted by thedoublej View Post
    That's what I thought but I keep getting a message when I try to launch from the tweaker setting" PSO2 did not launch yet this might be a gameguard issue but you want to report and try again"..Something like that..
    Try to get into the game without using PSO2Proxy to see if that works for you.

SEGA has been resolving a lot of ISP/DNS issues they had on their servers since the DDoS attack since around mid-March.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoto View Post
    Hehe, I have it even better... I had installed story patch and even large files, i was playing and all was ok, but today, there was new update so, i click ok... It started scanning all files... and what am I seeing? All files missing!

So, now im trying that OLD method and its scanning all the files and there is nothing what is missing... for now... so I hope it will be ok after scan... Really, whats going on with this new method? I didnt even know there is such thing... Isnt it somehow using different directory? In the menu it still shows "Select pso2_bin folder...", but I cant see this folder anymore, so i set it up to main PSO2 folder, is it ok?

P.S.: I wasnt playing PSO2 for a long time, so all of my informations are outdated.
    pso2_bin 'should' be located under PHANTASYSTARONLINE2:
    ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin

That file destination should appear at the top of Tweaker above below the taskbar, like this:

Ideally, the newer update method should be working. If it doesn't still, please let us know (I will say for the record that it does work on my end). Just to make sure, you mean the Check For PSO2 Updates (New Method) option under the Orb Menu, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    i can log into the game but any attempt to changes blocks DC's me how do i fix this?
    PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Analyze Install for Issues.

Let me know how this works out for you after testing the Block Teleport~

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    the sidebar refuses to stay closed between launches.

it used to stay closed between launches. it's been like this for a while, actually.

will this ever be fixed, or is it a "feature" now?
    This shouldn't be occurring. On my end, it does save that it was collapsed previously each time I load Tweaker.

The sidebar is supposed to be able to be collapsed or kept open at whatever the user's convinience with either of those settings saved just like Tweaker is supposed to do for the rest of your settings, be it custom themes, orb icons, etc. You shouldn't have to keep collapsing this sidebar each time you open PSO2 Tweaker.

If you see this still happening (or happen again) on your end, please let us know~
    Last edited by Korazenn; Mar 29, 2015 at 04:32 AM.

Tweaker aint asking me for backup if I install large file and story files on my part using the new method. I even went to PSo2 folder and check where the back up may end up but still no files in it thinking it doesnt need to ask the user but will automatically saves a backup. Now im still thinking whether to install story patch or not since it's a very large file if backup doesnt work.Hope you guys could fix this one =D

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax19 View Post
    Tweaker aint asking me for backup if I install large file and story files on my part using the new method.
    It's working as intended for now.

AIDA is working on bringing the backup code into Tweaker.

Default PSO Tweaker not accepting on new system.

I just put PSO Tweaker on the new computer, and I'm get these problems from Tweaker. I've put PSO on Windows 7 firewall allow list, but could not find PSO Tweaker on there. I've also updated PSO from orginal. I've been getting "ERROR 404" on PSO Tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by DosMunch View Post
    I just put PSO Tweaker on the new computer, and I'm get these problems from Tweaker. I've put PSO on Windows 7 firewall allow list, but could not find PSO Tweaker on there. I've also updated PSO from orginal. I've been getting "ERROR 404" on PSO Tweaker.
    Can you post your log here, please?

Thanks in advance!

Can there be a feature that completely bypass GameGuard and every time the game bsod the proxy would automatically launch a ddos attack on gameguard's servers?

for the past week everytime i started tweaker everything was fine but when it came time to log into my ship it always says server time out which is what i get when i'm not running proxy, but i am running proxy, earlier this morning i logged on with no problems wafter the initial update today everything was in japanese. Then when i added the english patch everything went Kaput. i even tried uninstalling the englishpatch and it's not working. how can i fix this?