Page 545 of 684 FirstFirst ... 45445495535542543544545546547548555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6832

Is there something wrong with the Tweaker? It keeps telling me that it times out when I open it. Then it says this:

Cannot access Desktop/ServerConfig file.

It then checks the usual patches but then times out on the item patch and I can't get into the game. When I can get in, the interface moves very slowly and I get stuck at the main menu. It takes forever to load the ships and I can't even select a character. Is something going on that I am not aware of? I am using the proxy. This happened after I ran the recent XH Kuronia EQ.
    Last edited by RibbonSoft; Sep 18, 2015 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroGuy! View Post
    http://pastebin.com/9gcBKE5Y
    ERROR - Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2.exe' is denied.
    ERROR - Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I don't know why it decided to have these errors. I've never had a problem with the tweaker before today. I did a file check and that didn't help either
    Is pso2.exe/Gameguard still running? are you sure you run Tweaker in admin mode? Does the adminsistors group have write access to the whole folder?

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Is there something wrong with the Tweaker? It keeps telling me that it times out when I open it. Then it says this:

Cannot access Desktop/ServerConfig file.

It then checks the usual patches but then times out on the item patch and I can't get into the game. When I can get in, the interface moves very slowly and I get stuck at the main menu. It takes forever to load the ships and I can't even select a character. Is something going on that I am not aware of? I am using the proxy. This happened after I ran the recent XH Kuronia EQ.
    There a warning (one time)if it detect that it is running fro the Desktop/Download folder, that things will break, Windows try to stop tweaker and it's helpers, treating it as malware.

Move Tweaker to it own folder, like C:\PSO2Tweaker and do the 2 file checks

Quote Originally Posted by Excisions View Post
    pastebin(dot)com/index/A7QEVKAy
    Getting operation timed out. I dont know what the problem is. I run it as administrator, set it up so firewall doesnt see it as a threat, and I have also reinstalled it. I've looked around for other solutions, but none seem to work. Can anyone help me?

P.S Can't add URL directly in, because i only had 1 post.
    you may had dismiss ths warning about there are issues running tweaker from the Desktop/Downloads folder, move it to it's own folder, like C:\PSO2Tweaker

i want ask somethin, when i click the orbs and going to Install/Update Patches, is it automatically installed? cause when i'm in the game i fell like nothing change :/
    i'm sorry i just a noob and first time to play this game

Did you press install English patch, Large Files and Story patch?

yes already clicked that 3 options, but when in the game nothing change :O
    idk is it auto install or not, cause when in the game i feel like nothing changed except the proxy and proxy chat :I

i'am habing trouble connecting servers right now... i used the tweeker troubleshoting ection to fix everything(even the gameguard services) but it's still ''unknown'' as the servers stat...
    what's wrong ? do i need to re-download the game or is the game under maintenance ?

This time of the week is the regular scheduled maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    This time of the week is the regular scheduled maintenance.
    Technically, maintenance is one day later than normal this week, though it was announced a month in advance.