Page 608 of 684 FirstFirst ... 108508558598605606607608609610611618658 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6832

Okay, I can see that's it been awhile since I've played but whatever this GN field program is, it keeps crashing my PSO2 tweaker. What is this GN field and how do I disable it? I'm tired of it disabling/crashing my PSO2 tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Okay, I can see that's it been awhile since I've played but whatever this GN field program is, it keeps crashing my PSO2 tweaker. What is this GN field and how do I disable it? I'm tired of it disabling/crashing my PSO2 tweaker.
    Details on your crashing please.

GN Field simply renames the tweaker so GG doesn't detect it and give you an error. It does nothing else besides that. The on/off switch is handled server side, so you can't disable it. (more issues if you did, despite what people might say)
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

ok i've been having this problem since the Yamato patch that keeps happening
    my game doesnt seem to launch after GN Field notification pops up.

and i notice, everytime these 2 GG files downloading, i wont be able to launch the game

i thought it has something to do with plugins, but apparently not
    and dont tell me to do the GG Troubleshoot thing from Tweaker, i've done that countless times already

any ideas what's happening? never had this kind of trouble before

Default Gn field compatibility

After almost 3 month not play I tried to play pso2 again with my old pc. After update I found the tweaker using gn field again. But seems it's not working in mine with "is not a valid win32 application" error notification.

I just wondering is gn field not support win XP SP 3?

anyone knows why item translator doesn't active after the maintenance?
    or it just me?

Default GN Field Corrupted

If your GN field seems corrupted. Go to task manager and look for GN Field and then end task. The GN field will reset automatically!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Details on your crashing please.

GN Field simply renames the tweaker so GG doesn't detect it and give you an error. It does nothing else besides that. The on/off switch is handled server side, so you can't disable it. (more issues if you did, despite what people might say)
    Every time I try to launch the game through the PSO 2 Tweaker, the tweaker stops responding and crashes. The game then suddenly loads along with the GN field running in the background. If the GN field is suppose to change the name of the PSO 2 Tweaker, it is either doing it too early or too late. Sounds very unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Every time I try to launch the game through the PSO 2 Tweaker, the tweaker stops responding and crashes. The game then suddenly loads along with the GN field running in the background. If the GN field is suppose to change the name of the PSO 2 Tweaker, it is either doing it too early or too late. Sounds very unstable.
    It's supposed to be after you hit launch, Tweaker would close, GN Field running and renaming the tweaker.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, I know, but the tweaker doesn't close, it crashes. When the game loads, my items and titles are not translated. Which means, the tweaker isn't running in the background like it should.

http://pastebin.com/z6E5ifbF
    I was told to post this here by the tweaker. It keeps giving me a pop-up to post this here, and then closes the tweaker.... I need it to stop so I can finish downloading the game....