Page 573 of 684 FirstFirst ... 73473523563570571572573574575576583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6832
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You should be able to just play it again from the story thing. If not, maybe check the Visiphone and see if there's a way to replay the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    So dose that mean that both english patches are up and good? or is it best to wait till the tweeker changes the status for the patches.

( I really should have waited for the eng patches to get up to date before logging in. I feel like i've missed some important info in the cutsecen when i logged back in.)
    Everything is working fine on my end. Huge props to AIDA and co for working so quickly. It hasn't even been 24 hours and we're back in English.

It's also funny that Summoner's class description in character creation is translated but Bouncer still isn't. Poor Bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac2492 View Post
    Everything is working fine on my end. Huge props to AIDA and co for working so quickly. It hasn't even been 24 hours and we're back in English.

It's also funny that Summoner's class description in character creation is translated but Bouncer still isn't. Poor Bouncer.
    I'm guessing that's because they sorted through all the patch data for the description then got that changed before it was mixed in with all of the other files in the giant hotpot of data.

Why this didn't happen at Bouncer launch I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    You should be able to just play it again from the story thing. If not, maybe check the Visiphone and see if there's a way to replay the scene.
    Ohh right. Hmm forgot about the Visphone, I recall you can play cutscenes from that. Hmm...from what little I know of ep4 (alt demension/ time line of earth) It might replay the cutscene if I select it from the story menu. Otherwise I think I left off at the very start of.........ep3 i think where the toy looking darker got introduced into the story missions.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

So uh any reason why this keeps downloading 871 files for the update half the time I start it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Hmm, I'd try using the regular pso2 launcher and do a full filecheck, if the game works afterwards try then using the tweaker I guess.
    Chance there could be some files missing or something.

This is how the pso2 folder looks like without the tweaker, you should use the regular launcher to do a full filecheck and then delete anything that is not listed in this picture.

i've never used the tweaker after formatting my pc and i have way more files that that in my vanilla pso2 folder :O

Many thanks for the patch updates to all those hard at work. <3

asked over in tech section but might as well ask here as well
    After like 10 to 25 minutes pso2 (with teaker) shuts down on its own with out giving me a error message i was wandering what the problem is with it just shutting down on its owns.

Quote Originally Posted by kirito5ao View Post
    asked over in tech section but might as well ask here as well
    After like 10 to 25 minutes pso2 (with teaker) shuts down on its own with out giving me a error message i was wandering what the problem is with it just shutting down on its owns.
    I'll make a wild guess and say you're a new player just encountering these issues(?).

It might be that pso2 is consuming too much memory and your computer automatically shuts it down once the memory runs out. This can be alleviated by closing other memory intensive programs(Skype, other games, browser, etc).

If you aren't new, and are encountering problems just now, then I really can't say anything particular besides a clean install since you don't seem to have any error messages.

A little question. I got that famous error code last week that many people need to remove tweaker and start clean pso2 launcher in order to play. Can you tell whether it is safe to install back Tweaker and patch story eng now?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server