Page 397 of 684 FirstFirst ... 297347387394395396397398399400407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Right, Arkslayer links to download a tweaker that modifies your client is fine, but psumods, the base of the tweaker itself is not? Makes sense
    One only modifiy the client that affect only the user.
    THe other also has stuff that effect other players.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    The Tweaker doesn't modify the client, therefore it does not violate the rules. The other site is not allowed to be linked because of the patch.
    AFAIK, the tweaker has an option to install the english patch, that modifies the client.

THe other also has stuff that effect other players.
    Like what?

Any help im getting black screen after the movie is finish it happens to me today if i try to patch
    the english patch

I'm just going to drop this first bit here and then proceed not to touch the subject with a 39-and-a-half foot pole.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Like what?
    That's--actually a very good question. I have one thought, but I'm not confident that it's right.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdukaoneX123 View Post
    Any help im getting black screen after the movie is finish it happens to me today if i try to patch
    the english patch
    Spoiler!

Any updates on why the tweaker won't save resolution settings via the "PSO Options" area?

SHIP 06 - Hinamori

Wow, I'm just now seeing why posting that link was a bad idea from reading Maronji's post. A thousand apologies all, I won't do that again.

So no update link? O_O

Some questions:

1. Is it normal for it to download 4000+ files every patch? (patch notes said only 80+MB)
    2. If so would a backup of the game mitigate this? (As I'm guessing it is un-english patching it)
    3. Where are backups stored?

I'm hoping they are stored where the tweaker is located otherwise it just isn't feasible for me to keep playing PSO2. (as this would potentially double? the installation size)

the backup files are in Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32

and it doesnt double the installation size as the patch is only about 3gigs vs the 20 gigs the game has

Hey, I have a problem with the English Patches, Every time I try to select the RAR file it says that the Patch failed to extract. Installation failed. It was working before the recent patch, but now when I open the game it won't come up in English