Page 391 of 684 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by phireblast View Post
    As soon as I start up the game, I get pso2.exe has stopped working. I "fixed" the exe, and that did nothing. Beforehand, I had gameguard errors, but I fixed those. What's happening now?
    Reselecting my directory didn't fix it.

Not sure if this is a problem with the Tweaker or Windows 8, but occasionally when launching PSO2 from the tweaker it launches, becomes unresponsive and then most of my services crash (by services, I mean the things you find in Task Manager under the "Processes" Tab that aren't applications). The only way to fix this is rebooting the computer. It rarely happens, but when it does it pretty much crashes everything. I'm not sure if I can replicate the bug FOR SCIENCE (and debugging purposes), but if you can shed any light on the subject please let me know.

heck, its done that to me on windows 7

I think crashing related to entering rooms became an issue again. Happened to me today.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Every time I start PSO2 Tweaker now it tells me it can't get the translation files because webclient had an exception. wtf? I even redownloaded the program and it's still doing this.

hi aida, thx for this incredible tool i want to ask you about the story patch it doesnt translate the new matter board is that an error of mine or it isnt translated yet?

I had a slight issue with my initial installation of the game. I disconnected a few times which caused missing files. The resume was fine, but during one time, it didn't register to resume for some reason. Since then, comes the issue:
    I run to check for missing files. It finds missing files (286), and if my internet (not the game server) disconnects, then the tweaker will zoom through the count and register the files as being there. It will not realize they're missing and allow the game to open and play (causing a blackscreen at character creation, forcing me to ctrl alt del end the task). Once more, I check for missing files with the tweaker, and it'll find them and start to download them. If my internet disconnects, or I'm somehow disconnected from the downloading of the files, the tweaker will not resume the downloads upon restarting, because it'll automatically zoom through the count again and assume the files are present.

I... hope that made sense.

Also, if I click to restart a file that's taken a while, or has disconnected, if the file was #34, the counter changes to #35, and seems to skip restarting that #34 file altogether.
    Last edited by veraca; May 1, 2014 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phireblast View Post
    As soon as I start up the game, I get pso2.exe has stopped working. I "fixed" the exe, and that did nothing. Beforehand, I had gameguard errors, but I fixed those. What's happening now?
    I also get PSO2.exe has stopped working.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Oh lord. Well, at least we know what caused it last time. Let me know if it happens again.

It's because PSO2 is still secretly open, even if you can't see it. Restart your computer.
    Yep, still happening. Had it happen 3 times since the last post, probably related to the item patch still.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Thank you for this AIDA. It was extremely useful!