Page 183 of 684 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by -ZaNtH- View Post
    Getting the never ending loading screen again when I try and load my character into the game.... It's only doing it with the launcher too. Help?
    i tried playing using the launcher and i did not encounter having a long loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    im at 4-5mbps with the oficial launcher.

think its redownloading the precede's

edit:

it just failed.

gonna launch the tweaker now.

tweaker at 1.2mbps

but im certain it wont crash in the middle of the update.
    if you deleted your precede folder probably your DLing the whole 2.7gb file + 60mb

mine i used the official launcher and download 1800+ files since i did not deleted my precede folder i finished DLing it maybe 1hr- 1hr 30 mins or more XD

Still is not working !!!!!!!!!
    The last gameguard fix have solved the problem on my home pc there everything is fine, but not for laptop(windows 7 , 64x).
    I did the instalation again, the tweaked founds no errors and it launches again as "usual" - some seconds pso2.exe process starts, then for some seconds some another pso2.exe process , and then both craches.
    No "pso2.exe" - logo by loading is displayed and no "gameguard update box " is on top left corner.
    Howewer, this "fail" run created some gameguard files.
    Is it possible to make some sort of "sandboxing" or "debug launch" with logging about what happens by the launch?
    Because somehow the process gets terminated, and there is no posibility yet to figure out why.

Well, It doesnt work for me, I think its because of my Directorvy which looks like this: C:\Program files(x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    A folder named win32 doesnt exist.
    What should I do? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Melonical View Post
    Well, It doesnt work for me, I think its because of my Directorvy which looks like this: C:\Program files(x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    A folder named win32 doesnt exist.
    What should I do? :/
    its /data/win32 in there

Default HELP PLEASE :(

I have a really really really long loading screen. My connection is good. Everything is fine. I could play the day before this happened. Even though there was game guard issue (GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380), I managed to fix them with Aida's Tweaker. Thank you by the way. But, as soon as I sign in, select my character, it goes into the wormhole loading screen. The advertisement at the bottom left is displayed. The chat box is displayed. And when I type, it's displayed on the chat box. Can someone seriously help me with this loading screen? All help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jinagic; Sep 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

I still cant find it, sorry.
    If there would be any folder, shoulnt it be shown here? :
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/34rw13r.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Melonical View Post
    I still cant find it, sorry.
    If there would be any folder, shoulnt it be shown here? :
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/34rw13r.jpg
    then creat the it in pso2_bin
    please dont flame me for my grammar i am German.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinagic View Post
    I have a really really really long loading screen. My connection is good. Everything is fine. I could play the day before this happened. Even though there was game guard issue (GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380), I managed to fix them with Adia's Tweaker. Thank you by the way. But, as soon as I sign in, select my character, it goes into the wormhole loading screen. The advertisement at the bottom left is displayed. The chat box is displayed. And when I type, it's displayed on the chat box. Can someone seriously help me with this loading screen? All help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Having the exact same issue as well

Official launcher errored out (as expected), went back to tweaker, tweaker's blazing (at a roaring 800 kbps, hey stop laughing that's the better part of my connection). Awesome stuff to see, just mentioning it after the unusually low speeds I had earlier.