Page 267 of 684 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6832

My friend is trying to use the tweaker and getting numerous problems. At first it was just saying the Item Translation files were corrupt, now it's saying this:

Spoiler!
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

So ever since the last patch the game has been crashing when I try to switch blocks after launching through the Tweaker client. Anyone else experiencing this?

That is one of the problems that was happening to my friend. After disabling Item translation (to no avail), deleting the translation files (which didn't help), re-enabling it (which didn't help either), and disabling it again (which for some reason worked this time, we have it working.

EDIT: I can confirm it's the item translation causing the problems. Same thing happens to me if I enable it (can get into lobby, but first loading screen there after crashes the game), fine if I don't.
    Last edited by Kichi; Nov 27, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    So ever since the last patch the game has been crashing when I try to switch blocks after launching through the Tweaker client. Anyone else experiencing this?
    try by unchecking the item translation. It happens to me too with item translation, when that is off it doesn't crash. Also look at details when Windows tells you pso2.exe has crashed, it will say the module that crashed is translator.dll or whatever it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    try by unchecking the item translation. It happens to me too with item translation, when that is off it doesn't crash. Also look at details when Windows tells you pso2.exe has crashed, it will say the module that crashed is translator.dll or whatever it's called.
    That did it. It only happens when Item Translation is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamskin View Post
    Think it may be the tweaker causing this(not sure), but i'm crashing during every load screen at the moment. Anyone know what could be causing this?. Was playing fine yesterday with no problems.

Edit- Yeah, seems it's the tweaker. Dunno what's going on, runs fine when i launch it through the normal launcher, but when ever i use the tweaker now it just crashes during or after loading. Seems it's item translation i believe.
    i am suffering crashes during loading screens as well, managed to get everything working using vanilla PSO2 from vanilla launcher, i narrowed the issue down to either the Tweaker's item translation, or the Story Patch somewhere, when i tried installing the Story Patch, the tweaker said there was an update but when i said to download it, nothing appeared to download.... the EN patches, small and large, seem to be working fine +^_^+

The crashing problem is still there, sadly.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Does it crash as often, though? (I feel terrible asking that question D: )
    I seem to be crashing the most at the loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Does it crash as often, though? (I feel terrible asking that question D: )
    Yeah, i can't get past the load screens for anything. (my room, quests, changing blocks, etc.)