Page 436 of 684 FirstFirst ... 336386426433434435436437438439446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 6832

Anyone else getting this 1.21gb download after updating today?

For some reason my tweaker continues to show the game as offline :l. Whenever I get to the ship selection screen, it takes forever to load, then when it does load, all the ships are greyed out and I get a connection timed out message a little bit later. I use pingzapper to connect, and I haven't changed any settings in it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinTheMartian View Post
    Anyone else getting this 1.21gb download after updating today?
    Nope. My tweaker just download small patch.

Finally got in-game, though the item translation isn't working at the moment? or is it just me.

Item translation is not working for me either

Patching seems slow or its just me...

Its my 5th time trying to repatch everything after the maintenance and I'm just stuck in here.

http://a.pomf.se/jfrtzt.png

edit: now it actually failed and here's the log - http://pastebin.com/1AbFAW61

another one - http://pastebin.com/F0GaX6t7
    Last edited by Truize; Sep 24, 2014 at 08:49 AM.

So... TWC is apperently undergoing some issues which prevent me from connecting. That I get, but why is this "pastebin.com" site popping up seemingly at random? (Although it only happens while using Firefox and usually when attempting to open a new tab.) The text that is shown shows text that all relates to the Tweaker. So is the TWC issue related to this somehow? I scanned my PC using Microsoft Security Essentials, TDSS Killer and Rogue Killer but nothing popped up.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Sep 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Yeah I dunno what's going on. I was fine last night until I got disconnected last night, and since then the tweaker shows as Offline. When I launch the game all ships are greyed out and it takes a while to load. Hopefully it's just some temporary problem, unless that load test that's coming up is for a specific reason...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
    Yeah I dunno what's going on. I was fine last night until I got disconnected last night, and since then the tweaker shows as Offline. When I launch the game all ships are greyed out and it takes a while to load. Hopefully it's just some temporary problem, unless that load test that's coming up is for a specific reason...lol
    Same thing here. Was working fine Wednesday morning then that evening well... some guy on the "Ask a Quick Question" forum says it's an issue in TWC's end.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Sep 25, 2014 at 09:07 AM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    So... TWC is apperently undergoing some issues which prevent me from connecting. That I get, but why is this "pastebin.com" site popping up seemingly at random? (Although it only happens while using Firefox and usually when attempting to open a new tab.) The text that is shown shows text that all relates to the Tweaker. So is the TWC issue related to this somehow? I scanned my PC using Microsoft Security Essentials, TDSS Killer and Rogue Killer but nothing popped up.
    Anything on this by the way? I now know it has to do w/ the Tweaker, as it'll pop up when I close the Tweaker. Seems to happen at random however, never any consistant percentage.
    Hatsodoom Forever!