Page 476 of 684 FirstFirst ... 376426466473474475476477478479486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 6832

I think i found a bug:

When tweaker failed to download item translation file, it'll attempt to open countless windows of browser with 20+ tabs each nonstop until either it's manually killed, crashed or system restart.
    The url it open is > www.tweaker.html
    Already happen twice now because my modem crapping itself -- this only happen if tweaker failed to download item translation file.

tweaker ver.: 3.0.3.1
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 16, 2015 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I think i found a bug:

When tweaker failed to download item translation file, it'll attempt to open countless windows of browser with 20+ tabs each nonstop until either it's manually killed, crashed or system restart.

Already happen twice now because my modem crapping itself -- this only happen if tweaker failed to download item translation file.

tweaker ver.: 3.0.3.1
    I agree This happen to me as well with Tweaker Ver: 3.03.1

As well my bf still has issues connecting. I tried using the proxy and I get this:

ERROR - The process cannot access the file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS' because it is being used by another process. [FAILED!]

Edited: I figured it out. The antivirus weboot block the connection for the game. had to disable it to go through.
    Last edited by Rikkusan; Feb 17, 2015 at 01:56 AM.

User in Tech Support having the same issue when using the Tweaker:
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxEdge View Post
    I attempted to use the Tweaker from the official site (linked both from Google and Proxy) and after downloaded, I ran it. It seemed to be some sort of virus. It had opened at least 50 tabs within my browser before I had to manually shut down and boot into safe mode to remove it. It all seems fine now, but now I am at a loss as to what to do.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 17, 2015 at 12:06 PM.

Looks like I'm not the only one with the issue.
    If I had been doing any real work right now I'd have been a very, very unhappy lad.

http://joycie.s-ul.eu/ur6BLyZn
    http://joycie.s-ul.eu/76h0Xfbo

can someone help me, i cant download any patch and when i try and download the latest tweaker from arkslayer the webpage never loads

You seem to be updating the software quite a bit, I wonder what you've been changing....

After putting some files on whitelist, nothing seems to have changed at all for me.

I've been using your tweaker fine the last few times i tried to play PSO2.

I recently got the old itch again and went to load the tweaker but for some reason it just wont. It takes a good minute or two before it even pops up. Then it tells me it's got all sorts of errors and it can't find the translation files or anything.

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    I've been using your tweaker fine the last few times i tried to play PSO2.

I recently got the old itch again and went to load the tweaker but for some reason it just wont. It takes a good minute or two before it even pops up. Then it tells me it's got all sorts of errors and it can't find the translation files or anything.

Help?
    are you trying to get on right now cause now is not a good time maintenance atm
    make sure to click the circle and go through the procedure and make sure you aren't looking for pre-downloaded files

Oh. WELP.

Would that explain the extremely long load time on the Tweaker?

(I also completely forgot about maintenance)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    Oh. WELP.

Would that explain the extremely long load time on the Tweaker?

(I also completely forgot about maintenance)
    oh and if you ever have some crashing issues afterwards run the game through the original launcher missing files bs that happens with the tweaker from time to time