Page 548 of 684 FirstFirst ... 48448498538545546547548549550551558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6832

how this download pre-patch work? I can download this almost 2G before oct 14th and just click "Check for PSO2 updates"?

The Tweaker will notify you when new patches are available you know.

I just attempted to download the pre-patch through Tweaker. However, when it finished, I got this error message:

Quote Originally Posted by Tweaker
    You will need to generate a new win32 list via the new patch method. Sorry!
    What does this mean? How do I access the new patch method?

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    I just attempted to download the pre-patch through Tweaker. However, when it finished, I got this error message:

What does this mean? How do I access the new patch method?
    Just use JP launcher to download prepatch data.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 9, 2015 at 11:01 PM.

I went to the tweaker as usual, downloaded the new patch(automatically). but then when i launch the game just showed black after intro video, but when i tried to force close it through windows i heard the sound of popup like when you want to exit. when i checked it again it still black. i tried pressing enter and the sound effect could be heard, and the game exited

i tried to check for new patch in the tweaker, but after finished downloading it tell me that the tweaker can't access the pso2launcher.exe

links:ttp://pastebin.com/57Befa0v

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Just use JP launcher to download prepatch data.
    How do I do that?

How do I do that?
    Use "pso2launcher.exe" in you game directory. Just mind that if you have any patches installed, it will put you back at vanilla and you'll have to reapply them. Basically, the official launcher will run a full file check before it prompts you for the pre-patch.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 10, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Use "pso2launcher.exe" in you game directory. Just mind that if you have any patches installed, it will put you back at vanilla and you'll have to reapply them. Basically, the official launcher will run a full file check before it prompts you for the pre-patch.
    Okay, I did that, but nothing happened. Is there a button I am supposed to hit to download the prepatch on the Launcher? Its all in Japanese so I have no idea.

Okay, I did that, but nothing happened. Is there a button I am supposed to hit to download the prepatch on the Launcher? Its all in Japanese so I have no idea.
    If you aren't getting the prompt, then it might mean you already have the prepatch files. Go into the game directory, and check the folder "_precede." If you have 700 files in "_precede/data/win32," then that means that you already have the prepatch.

EDIT: Looking at your orginal post, you should have the prepatch downloaded already. That error is relate to the Tweaker's Trans-Am Burst updating. You can generate a new win32 list by hitting "Check for PSO2 updates (New Method)" from the orb.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 10, 2015 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you aren't getting the prompt, then it might mean you already have the prepatch files. Go into the game directory, and check the folder "_precede." If you have 700 files in "_precede/data/win32," then that means that you already have the prepatch.

EDIT: Looking at your orginal post, you should have the prepatch downloaded already. That error is relate to the Tweaker's Trans-Am Burst updating. You can generate a new win32 list by hitting "Check for PSO2 updates (New Method)" from the orb.
    Yeah, someone else told me about using the new method. However, isn't it glitchy, or not working? I always use the old method so that's kind of what I'm worried about.