Page 567 of 684 FirstFirst ... 67467517557564565566567568569570577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6832

Don't know if its mentioned in the thread but when I turn off plug-ins in the tweaker it closers itself and doesn't save the settings.

Hopefully AIDA or some other capable person has the time to help a poor soul.

I am not able to update the Tweaker at this moment. This problem has been ongoing for several months now, but it has never been an issue to bother others about (until now with the GameGuard issue).

When trying to update the tweaker, it gives the following error:
    ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    The full logfile section is as follows:
    Spoiler!

I have already attempted to download the tweaker file from the website again. I have tried to reset the tweaker settings with no avail.

I am running Windows 8.1 if that matters. The program is being run as admin.

Thanks in advance to anyone that decides to take time out of their day to assist. It's greatly appreciated.

I'm really loving this new file extension ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin View Post
    Don't know if its mentioned in the thread but when I turn off plug-ins in the tweaker it closers itself and doesn't save the settings.
    I think plugin save feature are currently broken(?), but you can enable/disable plugins manually.
    Go to your /plugin folder, and then drag the .dll plugin file you don't want into the "disabled" folder to disable that plugin.
    Remember to do this while tweaker are not running, just to be sure.

Anyone knows why PSO2 Tweaker deletes itself and says it has an Unhandled Exception when I am trying to update it?

What exactly is this GN Field thing? Is it doing something different to bypass GameGuard that the PSO2 Tweaker wasn't doing before?

I mean, I don't expect you to explain 100% how it works, since that information could possibly be used by cheaters to bypass GameGuard. But I'd really appreciate at least some (possibly vague) explanation of how it works to resolve the GameGuard issue, so I can make an informed decision about whether it's something I'm comfortable using.

I have some problems with the Tweaker.

I run PSO2 Tweaker.exe as admin, it checks everything and i hit launch
    Spoiler!

game starts and I get a small window, named "PSO2 Tweaker" where it says the tweaker stopped working. No problem i can play with that window in the middle of the screen, everything works fine even after ~2 hours. I close the game to do others things and close the small window too.(closing the small window right away results in missing item translation)

I wan't to start the game again but the PSO2 Tweaker.exe is missing, no problem i can redownload it. Now there are 5 new lines when Tweaker checks everything(GN Field is still running):
    Your GN Field appears to be corrupt, redownloading...

So what to do? Do i really need to redownload the Tweaker and let it update herself everytime i wan't to play with it?
    Last edited by gabor100; Jan 20, 2016 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Anyone knows why PSO2 Tweaker deletes itself and says it has an Unhandled Exception when I am trying to update it?
    Someting went wrong, obviously.
    If Tweaker doesn't restore itself after failing to launch/running game, try to locate the file "PSO2 Tweaker.donotdetectmegameguardsenpaipls" and rename it to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    I have some problems with the Tweaker.

I run PSO2 Tweaker.exe as admin, it checks everything and i hit launch
    Spoiler!

I get a small window after that, named "PSO2 Tweaker" where it says the tweaker stopped working. No problem i can play with that window in the middle of the screen, everything works fine even after ~2 hours. I close the game to do others things and close the small window too.(closing the small window right away results in missing item translation)

I wan't to start the game again but the PSO2 Tweaker.exe is missing, no problem i can redownload it. Now there are 5 new lines when Tweaker checks everything(GN Field is still running):

So what to do? Do i really need to redownload the Tweaker and let it update herself everytime i wan't to play with it?
    Make sure you include the directory where you put your PSO2 Tweaker into the antivirus exclusion list/whitelist.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    If Tweaker doesn't restore itself after failing to launch/running game, try to locate the file "PSO2 Tweaker.donotdetectmegameguardsenpaipls" and rename it to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".
    Edited this part to be more clear.

Make sure you include the directory where you put your PSO2 Tweaker into the antivirus exclusion list/whitelist.

That was my 1st thing to do after it was gone.
    The only thing that helps is to reopen the tweaker so that i closes itself and stays where it is(can close the small window after without causing any problems).
    Last edited by gabor100; Jan 20, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Ok, found the problem. Goddamn Norton has been blocking it this whole time. I feel like a derp.

So the Tweaker keeps bringing up an error log each time I try patching it, not sure what's going on. It crashes each time I try installing the missing files (says there is over 10000 files or so missing) Not sure what I'm doing wrong