Page 152 of 684 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Jyrio View Post
    Hi, thanks for your answer !

I tried your demand step by step but the same thing happened :
    After the check step (during final update step), Tweaker dowload some files. When it arrives to the pso2.exe file, it tells me somethink like "The acces's way acces is refused [FAILED!]".

And that link appears : http://pastebin.com/yEWWV8sz
    (Google'd)

"L'accès au chemin d'accès est refusé?" ---=-> "Access to the path is denied?"

(/Google'd)

(Speculation... as I kinda suck at hands off tech support)
    Which is odd since it did the other files just fine in the log... and they should all have the same access level... unless I'm daft. Permissions? Still Running in the Background? *refrains from silly answers*
    (/Speculation)

Quote Originally Posted by EldrickTobin View Post
    "L'accès au chemin d'accès est refusé?" ---=-> "Access to the path is denied?"
    Ho ' thx for the job.

Which is odd since it did the other files just fine in the log... and they should all have the same access level... unless I'm daft. Permissions? Still Running in the Background? *refrains from silly answers*
    By the way, i don't know if it means something but pso2.exe don't had an icon anymore. :s

Ho ' thx for the job.

By the way, i don't know if it means something but pso2.exe don't had an icon anymore. :s
    Sounds like a problem has sprung up with the EXE.

Orb->Troubleshooting->Fix PSO2 EXEs (Which should just regrab the EXEs)

They try launching the game... everything else seems happy so SHOULD run. Unless something realllllly doesn't want you messing with that file.

Hi, thanks for your answer !

I tried your demand step by step but the same thing happened :
    After the check step (during final update step), Tweaker dowload some files. When it arrives to the pso2.exe file, it tells me somethink like "The acces's way acces is refused [FAILED!]".

And that link appears : http://pastebin.com/yEWWV8sz
    Sounds like a problem has sprung up with the EXE.

Orb->Troubleshooting->Fix PSO2 EXEs (Which should just regrab the EXEs)

They try launching the game... everything else seems happy so SHOULD run. Unless something realllllly doesn't want you messing with that file.
    This. Go into Troubleshooting and fix your "pso2.exe" file. It is the reason why you keep getting that error message.

Thanks for your advices.

After i tried Troubleshooting, there is the same issue, acces denied : http://pastebin.com/NLk4eLBT

My Tweaker is in C:/program files(x86)/SEGA/Phantasystaronline2/pso2_bin
    Is it a bad idea ?
    Should i try to get another PSO2.exe ?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Go to Task Manager and make sure pso2.exe isn't running. If it is, close it.
    It isn't running.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Glad everything is working great! If you find any issues with the patches or Tweaker, feel free to post them here.

Follow these steps to ensure that you have the latest updates:

• Go into the Orb Menu and select your PSO2 win32 folder.
    • Go into the Orb Menu again and click on Check for PSO2 Updates.
    • Select No when the dialog box prompts you asking if PSO2 worked the last time you tried to launch the game. Wait for all of the updates to finish installing (estimated wait time is 5~10 minutes).
    • After the install, go back into the Orb Menu > Install/Update Patches > English Patch/English Large Files/English Story Patch (as needed) and enable the 'Translate Items' option if not done already.
    • Launch PSO2.

Let me know if that helps you with your situation~

I've done everything you said numerous times, but I still get the same error and I'm still stuck with the same error in black screen (picture above), being unable to play.

If I could just translate the error properly, I'd at least know what my problem is about.

It isn't running.
    Did you check in your Processes tab of the Task Manager? The 'pso2.exe' file tends to stay running in the background when you quit out of the game or the game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celya View Post
    I've done everything you said numerous times, but I still get the same error and I'm still stuck with the same error in black screen (picture above), being unable to play.

If I could just translate the error properly, I'd at least know what my problem is about.
    From here, the error seems to be an issue with your executables.

Go into the Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs. If that still doesn't work, try the other Troubleshooting options available (namely 'Check for deleted files', 'Check for old/missing files', 'Fix GameGuard Issues', and 'Analyze Install for Issues'.

Hope that helps~
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Yep i checked it and nothing appears with a name like pso, sega, phantasy...

Yep i checked it and nothing appears with a name like pso, sega, phantasy...
    Try these Troubleshooting actions in Tweaker that I just sent to Celya in my previous post:

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn
    Go into the Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs. If that still doesn't work, try the other Troubleshooting options available (namely 'Check for deleted files', 'Check for old/missing files', 'Fix GameGuard Issues', and 'Analyze Install for Issues'.