Page 555 of 684 FirstFirst ... 55455505545552553554555556557558565605655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 6832

solved my NP1015
    tweaker orb -> disable damage.dll enable titletranslate.dll (not sure if you need to disable damage.dll)

^if anyone needs it

Quote Originally Posted by mrair View Post
    Facing a problem that the pso2.exe doesn't appear when I try to run the game, just nothing comes out. This happens after updating the game today by tweaker. Using xp sp3 recently. Anyone the same?
    Same here, after a while the tweaker will say that it "may" be gameguard fault and ask me if i want to retry...and even if i say "yes" nothing happens.

I had to run two file checks via Tweaker & two file checks via the Sega Launcher (it crashed mid-download during the first check) to get the game running. Launched via the Sega Launcher just to be safe (no patches whatsoever) because I wanted to get in a block for the Progeny of Apocalypse at 9am EST...

Although I am already too late at the time of this post & will probably have to suffer shitty Vita players again

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by AltesEisen View Post
    Same here, after a while the tweaker will say that it "may" be gameguard fault and ask me if i want to retry...and even if i say "yes" nothing happens.

Seems that not only me in this situation
    Can't be solved by troubleshooting, maybe tweaker's problem...

I know it would require additional work, and that you are trying to make a more robust and feature-filled application, but lately I've been thinking it would be nice if there was something like a Tweaker Lite; basically, just an almost barebones launcher with basic updating and troubleshooting support with no extra plug-ins, pretty much to appeal to the crowd that used to add the English patch manually and use the JP launcher before it started overwriting the patches. Just an idea.

How do i play the game with proxy minus all the plugin?
    I tried to disable all of it but the game giving me connection timeout instead.

I tried to enable/disable them multiple times but thing doesn't even work.
    Whenever tweaker being re-opened, all checkmark on every plugin are back.

I've manage to log in with english patch and large files installed!
    All plugins checked but no items translation...

any tweaker update so far? I can't login game server on desktop PC it give message that "it been kick out from server", but I can login into game server on laptop is it weird.

Quote Originally Posted by mrair View Post
    Seems that not only me in this situation
    Can't be solved by troubleshooting, maybe tweaker's problem...
    Got same machine and same problem too
    When i try launch the game with/without the tweaker either my Gameguard nor thr game start.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I know it would require additional work, and that you are trying to make a more robust and feature-filled application, but lately I've been thinking it would be nice if there was something like a Tweaker Lite; basically, just an almost barebones launcher with basic updating and troubleshooting support with no extra plug-ins, pretty much to appeal to the crowd that used to add the English patch manually and use the JP launcher before it started overwriting the patches. Just an idea.
    Something like this would be great, or if not this at least set plugins off by default and if people want to use them they can turn them on themselves. Kind of annoying to have to turn all the plugins off every time I open Tweaker.