Page 606 of 684 FirstFirst ... 106506556596603604605606607608609616656 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6832

Well, all i did was "Fix PSO2 exes" since i noticed at the title screen my game version didn't match. And i was able to do Yamato EQ and watch the new story board event without problem while tweaker never said there was an update so i'm wondering if those 51 MB were just the exes, but that doesn't really match their size then, so idk if there was something to update first, aside from those exes

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

For some unknown reason the win32 do not delete file list seems to be destroying itself every time I try to run tweaker. Tweaker wants to do a complete check EVERY time I open it and always says there is a new patch. I am able to play but if another patch ever comes out I have to wait 8 hours to download it; does anyone have a solution or a copy of the win32 file list from prior to last nights patch?
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Reboot.
    what and how should i reboot? D:

Quote Originally Posted by risaxseph View Post
    For some unknown reason the win32 do not delete file list seems to be destroying itself every time I try to run tweaker. Tweaker wants to do a complete check EVERY time I open it and always says there is a new patch. I am able to play but if another patch ever comes out I have to wait 8 hours to download it; does anyone have a solution or a copy of the win32 file list from prior to last nights patch?

same thing here, tweaker says theres a new update everytime, and says im missing half of the games files, and wants to download it all again.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Reboot your computer. Turn it off, and turn it back on.
    Rebooted. Tried again to start Tweaker and NG after that. Same story, 2nd tweaker is beeing made.

To do not spam short posts i will give you some "The more you know..." info.

I was trying to play the game for first around 2 years ago. Then, after i coudnt configure it correctly, i gave up after a round month of trying. After those two years, i started anew not so long time ago and i managed to play for roughly 3 weeks.
    Then i gave up until now, i quess i will have to give up for another year or two :')
    ***The more you know....***

Can I tell the tweaker to ignore the current PSO2 update?
    Yesterday it didn't find the update and I had to manually force it to update. That worked and I've been playing normally since.
    But today every time I start the tweaker it wants to update again even though that already happened and I worry if I accidentally click OK it will corrupt files or something.

CanI somehow turn off that message box asking me to update?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Can I tell the tweaker to ignore the current PSO2 update?
    Yesterday it didn't find the update and I had to manually force it to update. That worked and I've been playing normally since.
    But today every time I start the tweaker it wants to update again even though that already happened and I worry if I accidentally click OK it will corrupt files or something.

CanI somehow turn off that message box asking me to update?
    Go into Options, then hit PSO2 version override.

I could play 2 days ago and did the new EQ and now when i launch tweaker decides to download 16718 new files all of a sudden? Already done 350 files which is 410mb. I dont really know anymore what this thing is doing. Can someone explain me please what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    What I used to do was put the Tweaker.exe in a zipped folder, before they reverted the GG update that gave NP1013s. Not sure if that still works.
    Just an update to say that this still works, for me at least.

Now all I have to do is unzip the folder whenever I need to patch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    I could play 2 days ago and did the new EQ and now when i launch tweaker decides to download 16718 new files all of a sudden? Already done 350 files which is 410mb. I dont really know anymore what this thing is doing. Can someone explain me please what is going on?
    The tweaker uses the new method by default and is kinda buggy and it will download alot of files, some say it even redownloads the whole game. Use the old method to check for updates.