Page 33 of 684 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133533 ... LastLast

edit: nevermind, gigantic screw up on my part here. ignore this post lol
    Last edited by GrandTickler; Jun 18, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

Thank you very much for this tweaker

Um, hello there! I think I might have a problem here, but I really don't know how to solve it. Anyway, so far, I have patched the game, checked if all files are where they should be, updated the game to the latest version, started the game first on the official launcher (so it would update) and then started the game per tweaker. GameGuard activated itself and a black screen popped up. And then... nothing. It doesn't matter how much I click on the screen, it won't change at all. Well, after I waited for five minutes, I decided to close it and when I did it per task manager, suddenly a pop up showed up with a message like this:"Due to the influence of another application of the process was aborted." Someone said that this has to do with the virus program, but I don't know what I should do now.

Help would be really appreciated, though I'm unsure if this is the right place to ask... but I thought that since I'm doing it with the tweaker, I should ask here.

"Hey, was that Mario or a fucking racoon?" - Quote by Jeff from Bowser Kingdom

maybe they changed the file names, but tweaker is unable to remove censor file, or swap intros.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuufa-san View Post
    Um, hello there! I think I might have a problem here, but I really don't know how to solve it. Anyway, so far, I have patched the game, checked if all files are where they should be, updated the game to the latest version, started the game first on the official launcher (so it would update) and then started the game per tweaker. GameGuard activated itself and a black screen popped up. And then... nothing. It doesn't matter how much I click on the screen, it won't change at all. Well, after I waited for five minutes, I decided to close it and when I did it per task manager, suddenly a pop up showed up with a message like this:"Due to the influence of another application of the process was aborted." Someone said that this has to do with the virus program, but I don't know what I should do now.

Help would be really appreciated, though I'm unsure if this is the right place to ask... but I thought that since I'm doing it with the tweaker, I should ask here.
    That's what really happen to me a few days ago, and the last thing I do before I can finally play is do an update process through the original launcher, which download 400+ files.

1st you can try to allow all PSO2 app through the firewall.
    Then try to do another missing file check using both the tweaker and original launcher to see any difference.
    Hope you can be patient since this process take time, I almost gave up on playing PSo2 :P

First off, I want to thank you for your help. Second, I just tried to update everything on the original launcher, but than this happened. Well, I'm already on my third try - maybe it'll work out now. And if this works out somehow, I'll follow the rest of your steps! And well, what other choice do I have, other than be patient? :3

sure here you go.

Spoiler!

"N?o foi poss?vel localizar o ficheiro"

Não foi possivel localizar o ficheiro

It wasnt possible to find the file.

i would guess the filenames changed? ;_;
    ---------------------------------------------------------

my bad, directory was wrong. but it worked perfectly on the last update, but its probbly my fault, must have done something to change the directory, sorry!
    Last edited by Gama; Jun 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did it work? =/
    Sadly, no. I try and try but this pops up every time, though a friend of mine said that the problems lies with the servers of SEGA.

EDIT: Okay, I tried to update PSO2 again on tweaker and now something wrent wrong. I have a link here I should provide, so... yeah, here it is: I need help
    Last edited by Yuufa-san; Jun 19, 2013 at 02:09 PM.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Finally got to stop freezing. I even got as far into the game to log in- cept' when I tried it gave me the server timed out error automatically. Tried it several times, no luck.

Now, I should mention that MUCH farther than I've gotten in a long time, without the tweaker I can't get the game past the launcher, I get error 105. So that's an improvement. I'm hopeful.

Now there's another issue, I patched it for english using the tweaker and now I get a black screen after the SEGA logo- nothing happens. I go to close the client, I hear the game menu pop up as ask if I want to close the game, I can keyboard command yes or no, but beyond that... nothing.

I can't even go to the main site to download the game- the connection times out. I've used everything you can find on this site to get around that, even had a friend bring over his files on external HDDs and my game won't ever connect. Did all the firewall business, run as admin, use that proxy server stuff- this tweaker is the only thing that got as far as it did, and now I got nothing coming up.

I'm grateful to have even come this far, if someone can give me a solution that'd be awesome.
    Last edited by Freshellent; Jun 19, 2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: asdasdasdasd
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Spoiler!

no idea what happened there Aida, pasted the log mostly for your benefit
    The Big Book of Bosses -Learn how to avoid the Pain Train with 100% success and submit your own boss beating tips!