Page 492 of 684 FirstFirst ... 392442482489490491492493494495502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 6832

I last updated the Story Patch using TRANS-AM as well and it's currently downloading 4407 files (the ver is 3.0.4.9) after it prompted me to update PSO2. I don't really mind redownloading the Story Patch as long as I don't have to do this again when the client gets updated.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Another Tweaker update:

After a LONG hiatus, background pictures are once again supported in the Tweaker! (Options -> Choose theme picture) Dimensions are 445 x 420, anything larger will be resized

Here's some samples that our own Gama cooked up! To use them, right click -> Save and then select it in the Tweaker options. If you make a really cool looking theme, make sure to show it off here!

Spoiler!

Here's one with a random picture I grabbed:

Ill be making some custom Pso2 themes and eventually share them.

Really wish i could completely redesign the tweaker though. such wonderfull looks in my head.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Default Item Translate problem?

don't know why but after i updated to the new pso2 everything was working fine except for the item translation. i dont know why its not working and i cant figure it out anyone know why this is?

I had an error a few days ago where random stuff was crashing when i started up PSO2, like really random stuff like Windows Aero and a few other services i think. Since then i'm not able to get my characters to show up. I can select the ship and login but it wont show the character selection screen.

Currently working on trying to figure out whats wrong might need to do a full reinstall and get rid of some stuff on my system, just wanted to drop it here even though i have a hunch that Tweaker cant fix that.

EDIT: I can get in but i have huge lags (2-5 minutes timeout between each step and ingame) until i randomly 630 at any given time. I'm guessing something is wrong with my provider.
    Last edited by Macmaxi; Mar 11, 2015 at 03:01 PM.

So for some reason my exes werent launching, so i deleted them and tried redownloading and they turned into 0byte files

is it because the update servers arent working so it can't pull them?
    Last edited by Bloodhorde; Mar 11, 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macmaxi View Post
    EDIT: I can get in but i have huge lags (2-5 minutes timeout between each step and ingame) until i randomly 630 at any given time. I'm guessing something is wrong with my provider.
    Hey! I'm getting the same problem since 3 days and i currently can't do any EQ, though there are some moments when it get back to normal.

Anyway i did one tracert where it couldn't reach Ship2 but forgot to screenshot it, so i remade one but this time he was able to reach it even if it got the same values than the previous tracert

Here it is (to get an idea of the tracert where it didn't reach, it's the same without the line 18, all the values stayed the same for the others lines) :

Spoiler!

So not sure if it's the isp in the end

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Having issue with item translation patch here.

Whenever i check "Translate Items" from ORB menu, tweaker process will stopped working.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Having issue with item translation patch here.

Whenever i check "Translate Items" from ORB menu, tweaker process will stopped working.
    Not sure if you found the fix. At least temporary, download tweaker again. Version should be 3.0.5.0. and do not update. Verison 3.0.5.1 broke item translations.

Also, you don't need to replace it tweaker, just temporarily run the newly downloaded one.

After the maintenance and updates, I cant play with the english translations, it takes a while to load my character select screen, them goes into an (aparently) endless load into the game.

After I removed the english patch, it worked fine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhorde View Post
    So for some reason my exes werent launching, so i deleted them and tried redownloading and they turned into 0byte files

is it because the update servers arent working so it can't pull them?
    I've been having this problem as well for about 2 weeks, and I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, nothing works. Waiting to see if using an older version of the Tweaker will help out.