Page 112 of 684 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 6832

hi guess i am having this prob >< pls help :/
    M: Checking for new content...
    7/31/2013 7:52:56 PM: Could not find file 'C:\Users\chaklian\Downloads\patchlist.txt'.
    7/31/2013 7:52:56 PM: ERROR - Could not find file 'C:\Users\chaklian\Downloads\patchlist.txt'. [FAILED!]

Are Arks-Layer down at the moment?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Are Arks-Layer down at the moment?
    nope.avi

Owh! yeah your right sorry about that my bad! thanks for replying!

So I came across this in the official JP launcher while I was poking around after updating last night.
    Just figured it might be interesting what they're planning to support. I find it interesting that SEGA JP has it in their launcher.

EDIT: Very interesting. Bits and pieces of the interface are already showing up in English even though I didn't download any English patch stuff yet? O_o
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Jul 31, 2013 at 09:03 AM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

I have the newest one, and when it's downloading the pso2 updates, if i don't keep my screen on it will freeze the download once my screen turns off. And, it's just my screen. it's not turning off the harddisk or going into standby or anything.

This is a major issue and should be rectified ASAP!
    When I did the 'Troubleshooting > Diagnose Connection Issues', it downloaded an mp3 file from 'DJ Dirty Elbows' (which Windows then prompted me to open).
    Please put it as an archive file (.zip file or .7z file). I'd rather not see anyone wonder if the program is safe because of X action it can do.

Additional Info:
    I'm tech-savvy enough to know what is going on, but many people using your tweaker may not realize what to do.
    Putting the file inside an archive might be a better idea then just randomly downloading an mp3 file directly.
    And then of course there's the question of whether or not the audio was created by you or if you have permissions to distribute the file. I'm gonna assume 'yes' to both of these, but it never hurts to ask.
    Honestly, there are other ways to 'test' a connection like opening up one of the many 'speedtest' websites. The current method can stay in place but that mp3 file really needs to be put in an archive file.
    The other issue I noticed with the download was that it utilized the Internet Explorer interface to perform the download rather than using the current web browser. Many people (like myself) may be running on a setup that purposefully disabled the IE stuff for security/stability reasons.
    I still feel that a 'speedtest' website might be better than having the program automatically perform such an action. Maybe separate the actions of checking the PSO2 servers and downloading the file?
    One option can be 'Check connection to PSO2 JP servers' and the other option can be 'Perform connection speed test'.

All of the below things are minor and can be put at the bottom of the priority list.
    If it hasn't been done already, the Tweaker should be set to only allow being Run As Administrator. It wouldn't run otherwise. I did see the Admin icon on the program so I am assuming this is the case, but just wanted to double-check on that.

I also noticed was the 'Tweaker' just spits out a bunch of files in whatever directory it is in. Perhaps an auto-created 'TweakerTemp' folder be created in the same directory as the program itself? Then it can output all the files there and keep things a bit tidy. This is a very minor quibble but some users might like this option.

On the sub-option screens, I don't see a button to 'Save/Apply Changes' and no other button to close the window so I click the X on it. I'm not sure if it saves the settings properly when I do so. Perhaps a confirmation of such?

Perhaps we could include one of the following:
    -An 'Apply Changes' button (with confirmation) on each 'subwindow' of Options
    -A confirmation that 'changes were applied' when we click the X

Another thing that struck me as curious. The main Tweaker window can't be resized? O_o? The other windows have it enabled so why not the main window?
    I have my desktop at 1680 x 1050 and being able to resize the window (and change the font sizes of the UI/textbox) might be nice to have

Finally, there seems to be no 'rollover help' boxes for any of the options. To start off with, the rollover help could be used for those X buttons to let users know that clicking it will automatically 'save and apply the options'. Other rollover help can likely be put in as needed.
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Jul 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

not sure whats goin on here, i closed the tweaker for the microsoft net to finish and when i reoppened it, it gave me some error http://pastebin.com/wpRd1scG tried ploppin the english patch in...but i must be doing something wrong since it wants me to overwrite some files, wouldnt let me do it that way so i hit no to all...but the tweaker still says its not installed...i havnt checked it in game yet and i dont know if all the character creation stuff would be translated since i just downloaded the game overnight.

Well...im an idiot...after finding i could install the patches thru the tweaker instead of manually...i accidentally uninstalled it so...no i need to reinstall it...idiot idiot idiot -.-
    Last edited by LordVeral; Jul 31, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVeral View Post
    not sure whats goin on here, i closed the tweaker for the microsoft net to finish and when i reoppened it, it gave me some error http://pastebin.com/wpRd1scG tried ploppin the english patch in...but i must be doing something wrong since it wants me to overwrite some files, wouldnt let me do it that way so i hit no to all...but the tweaker still says its not installed...i havnt checked it in game yet and i dont know if all the character creation stuff would be translated since i just downloaded the game overnight.

Well...im an idiot...after finding i could install the patches thru the tweaker instead of manually...i accidentally uninstalled it so...no i need to reinstall it...idiot idiot idiot -.-
    I should start a tally of ppl that don't read the error.
    I think thou art #40 somethin' though i lost track after 60...