Page 467 of 684 FirstFirst ... 367417457464465466467468469470477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Just tried and tested, sorry!

Can you post your logfile.txt?

Do you have some sort of antivirus/program that prevents reading/writing to the registry?

The story patcher having trouble finding files is normal because of SEGA and GG doesn't EVER want to install (not my fault). Also, edition.txt is supposed to have a filesize of 0.
    If you mean there's a logfile.txt that was made from the PSO2 Tweaker,where would it be exactly? Because I don't see any

Quote Originally Posted by nubfight4 View Post
    If you mean there's a logfile.txt that was made from the PSO2 Tweaker,where would it be exactly? Because I don't see any
    It should be in the same location as the tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It should be in the same location as the tweaker.
    didn't see any logfile.txt

Oooh, that's not good. It might be something on your computer preventing it from running, then. The first thing it does is start logging stuff.

hmmm, try scanning for viruses/malware, turning off/on firewalls, reinstalling .NET packages, and seeing if there are any windows updates.
    Also try moving tweaker to a different folder. Maybe there's access issues with that folder/location.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    Also try moving tweaker to a different folder. Maybe there's access issues with that folder/location.
    Tried this but don't think there was much change.

Oooh, that's not good. It might be something on your computer preventing it from running, then. The first thing it does is start logging stuff.

hmmm, try scanning for viruses/malware, turning off/on firewalls, reinstalling .NET packages, and seeing if there are any windows updates.
    Just did all of this but still not running

Do you have some sort of antivirus/program that prevents reading/writing to the registry?

The story patcher having trouble finding files is normal because of SEGA and GG doesn't EVER want to install (not my fault). Also, edition.txt is supposed to have a filesize of 0.
    I have Norton Internet Security, but that shouldn't be doing it because right before I needed to get a new hard drive, I had norton in my old hard drive and it didn't prevent PSO2 from finding the files. The only difference is that in my old hard drive I was able to actually install PSO2 using the official PSO2 JP patcher, but that is no longer an option since I can't even access the download page.

I get error messages that file xxx can't open, and they happen multiple times, sometimes different files each run through. Last time it was files 175, 245, 646, 796,and 1154 out of 2345. This time it was files 248, 647, 799, and 1156 out of 2345.

*Edit*
    For some odd reason the English patches are not saving.
    *Edit*
    Never mind I forgot to use the overrider.

P.S. Does it matter which files were not found? Should I list them next time this happens? Do you think a fresh reinstall will fix this?
    Last edited by MadDemon64; Jan 22, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

Default Error

Getting this error when updating my story patch. Here is the log.
    Spoiler!

Hi, I have been getting errors trying to install the english patches, im currently using Window 8.1,I also notice that my 7za and unrar keeps getting corrupt and redownloading but never works, i even delete them and they reinstall but still get corrupt. I have included the error log.

Thank you

Spoiler!

Yes, please list them next time if possible. Thanks!

Does it do this every time?
    Is there anything else I can do to make the Tweaker work?

Default Error report...?

Uh, hello. I'm doing the right thing no? Reporting this error...

pastebin.com/6Hztr5ND

This error happened while I was doing an Old/Missing Files Check...

Then when I tried to launch PSO2, this error happened:

pastebin.com/wvmVYPq6

IDK What hap.

Thanks! ÓuŅ