Page 474 of 684 FirstFirst ... 374424464471472473474475476477484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6832

Hum, I was wondering, how are you putting this message : "Wanna help translate ? blablabla" when changing block or thing like that, you removed an useless message and put this one instead ? Or is SEGA okay with that and had the kindness to allow you to do that ? ( I doubt lel)

Edit : And by the way, when im trying to install Story Patch or Large Files, my antivirus (Avira) is saying that there is a virus with pso2 transam thing, a TR/Rogue it says.
    What I am supposed to do ? :c
    Last edited by Poyonche; Feb 13, 2015 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonexe View Post
    Well, I can confirm that making an exception in the standard Windows Firewall just for the PSO2 Tweaker does not fix the "cannot find the file" error. While the transam.exe was running I made an exception for it as well. I'll rerun the story patcher when I have a chance and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Applying an exception for the transam.exe does not fix the issue of missing files.

I have noticed, though, each time I run the story patcher it comes up with different missing files. For example, in my first test (Tweaker exception) today file 688 was missing. In my second (the transam.exe exception) file 676 was missing.
    Can also confirm that adding expections doesn't stop the file errors. I guess later I can try turning MSE off completely.

Edit - Still has file errors even without protection being on.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 13, 2015 at 01:35 PM.

Thank you, AIDA, for the quick fix!
    Last night I was able to download all the patches, YAY!

Story patch was no issue for me but I despise active file scanning of anti-viruses and firewalls so have no such software to cause issues. (I run the scans regularly or per need)

Update on my previous issue:
    "Error unsupported 16bit application"

Moved the folder to my C drive: still errored.
    Created new folder and got a fresh exe file from arks layer: still errored.

Disabled my antivirus: Great Success!

YaY!!! ITS FIXED.....THANK YOU....I LOVE THIS TOOL SO MUCH!!!!

That's strange, never had to disable my av before the 2-11 updates. I'll try making exceptions in my av now and test.

Update - For McAfee users: The Transam.exe file is treated as an unknown, hence labeled "Artemis". Artemis (or McAfee 'Global Threat Intelligence' technology) is the enhanced heuristic detection component of McAfee SecurityCenter's virus protection module. It has been quarantined, and not labeled as a Potentially Unwanted Program [PUP], and therefore cannot be locally white listed.

As the owner, there is a way for your software to be white listed in McAfee's database, but as this site is making it unbelievably difficult for me to post links unless I start spamming some other part of this forum, I'll leave it to you and google [McAfee Detection Dispute Submission Form] to figure that out.

In the meantime, I will be slumming the limited quest over and over again, hopefully to not trigger any story events and matter board events.
    Last edited by SHiFT-Di3S3L; Feb 13, 2015 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHiFT-Di3S3L View Post
    That's strange, never had to disable my av before the 2-11 updates. I'll try making exceptions in my av now and test.

Update - For McAfee users: The Transam.exe file is treated as an unknown, hence labeled "Artemis". Artemis (or McAfee 'Global Threat Intelligence' technology) is the enhanced heuristic detection component of McAfee SecurityCenter's virus protection module. It has been quarantined, and not labeled as a Potentially Unwanted Program [PUP], and therefore cannot be locally white listed.
    Update - For McAfee AV+/Win7 users:
    - To "trick" real time scanning into accepting the Transam.exe file and add it to whitelist:

1-On the sidebar, click on Navigation, then click on features>real time scanning, and turn real time scanning off. You will notice below, there is an Excluded Files area, with a button that says "Add File"[my eyes glistened when I found this], it is only active while real time scanning is on. Remember this place, as you will have to access it quickly.
    2-navigate to the quarantined files section and restore the most recently quarantined copy of the file
    3-in windows explorer, navigate to where the restored files location is, keep it in freshly engraved in your mind, this will now require some fast and accurate mouse clicks
    4-faster than you possibly can, proceed to turn real time scanning back on, open the excluded files drop down, click on add file, navigate to where your file is and add it.

There was a window of opportunity when real time scanning was rummaging through my drive to find malicious files, the delay gave me a small window of opportunity to add the file to the white list locally.

I hope everyone else will have as much, or better luck[no time trials], getting things back to working order.
    Last edited by SHiFT-Di3S3L; Feb 14, 2015 at 04:03 AM.

An update on my part, using Bitdefender 2015 and tried disabling it. Unfortunately not working.

Btw I was also Using Bitdefender (Free Edition), which apparently doesn't have a white list, lol.

Hi I'm new here but this isn't my first time using this Tweaker. After getting a new computer I had to re download everything. I've updated everything and turned off my antivirus in case it stops it. Every time I click on launch PSO2 nothing happens. I waited for five minutes and nothing. Anything to help me out? Thank you for your help