Page 102 of 684 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by activefire View Post
    I know it does it for you. It's just that the guide that I found was not very helpful. I can wait though. I have other games to play and programming projects to do.
    uh...
    with Aida's tweaker you press a button
    Spoiler!

and your done o.o....
    why do you need a guide to do this?

edit: unless your talking about the story patch which in that case it already tells you the site from which to get the base RAR that it updates to update. And again, all you have to do is save the "Story Patch 7-17-2013.rar" and select it when prompted by Aida's tweaker. the rest, including downloading anything else, is pretty much automated...
    Last edited by Arrow; Jul 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

Hey, I Have downloaded PSO2 from the Tweaker and now when it's done I cant launch PSO2 from the Tweaker , and when I try launch the game frome orginal .exe I get I donwloaded the launcher update then restart and then this message pops up, pso2 launcher error has canceled the launch of pso2updater.exe any ideas what's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    uh...
    why do you need a guide to do this?

I understand how you are thinking. I am sorry I did not make myself more clear. Tweaker is getting the bandwidth error because the dropbox account that AIDA has has gotten so awesome that dropbox has temporarily disabled his account. Thus no one can download the batches or any other files that the tweaker gets from his drop box account. (At least that is my guess as to what the error is about)

With a guide that could write out how to download the patches and install them we would not have to use the dropbox as much.

I got this error as it was downloading the story patch so now everything is in Japanese.

Again I am really just guessing as to what is happening. I might be wrong.

Does all I said make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by xrihar22 View Post
    Hey, I Have downloaded PSO2 from the Tweaker and now when it's done I cant launch PSO2 from the Tweaker , and when I try launch the game frome orginal .exe I get I donwloaded the launcher update then restart and then this message pops up, pso2 launcher error has canceled the launch of pso2updater.exe any ideas what's wrong?
    Go back to the tweaker and go to orb>troubleshooting>analyze install for issues.

Try that first then if you can't launch from tweaker go back to the jp launcher and go to the 3rd option. click that and let it update. then when it's done go back to the tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by activefire View Post
    I understand how you are thinking. I am sorry I did not make myself more clear. Tweaker is getting the bandwidth error because the dropbox account that AIDA has has gotten so awesome that dropbox has temporarily disabled his account. Thus no one can download the batches or any other files that the tweaker gets from his drop box account. (At least that is my guess as to what the error is about)

With a guide that could write out how to download the patches and install them we would not have to use the dropbox as much.

I got this error as it was downloading the story patch so now everything is in Japanese.

Again I am really just guessing as to what is happening. I might be wrong.

Does all I said make sense?
    Oh oh oh, your trying to bypass the bandwidth error.
    ok so here's what you do:
    go to the magic search engine of choice and search for PSO2 English patch
    find a certain forum site (and by forum rules I must be cryptic). go there, get the RARs and use something like say 7zip to extract to win32 folder.

That was the old fashioned way of patching the English patch
    Last edited by Arrow; Jul 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Go back to the tweaker and go to orb>troubleshooting>analyze install for issues.

Try that first then if you can't launch from tweaker go back to the jp launcher and go to the 3rd option. click that and let it update. then when it's done go back to the tweaker.
    Thanks did get this:Missing data folder! Please reinstall PSO2! [WARNING!]
    Missing data\win32 folder! Please reinstall PSO2! [WARNING!] Done!
    Do I need too download the game again ? ...

Thanks did get this:Missing data folder! Please reinstall PSO2! [WARNING!]
    Missing data\win32 folder! Please reinstall PSO2! [WARNING!] Done!
    Do I need too download the game again ? ...
    first go to where you installed PSO2 and dig through the files and see if you can get this deep: *insert where you installed it here* > SEGA > PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 > PSO2_bin > Data > win32
    if it doesn't exist...well...you will have to reinstall.
    if it does, tell the tweaker where it is and then everything else should work.

Oh oh oh, your trying to bypass the bandwidth error.
    ok so here's what you do:
    go to the magic search engine of choice and search for PSO2 English patch
    find a certain forum site (and by forum rules I must be cryptic). go there, get the RARs and use something like say 7zip to extract to win32 folder.

That was the old fashioned way of patching the English patch

Ha ha, yes good fellow. That is what I was aiming at. Just the words "Bypass the bandwidth error" never came to mind. I'll try this.

So, Now when I renistall it I get the pso2 launcher error has canceled the launch of pso2updater.exe I did use the Tweakers FIX but it doesnt work ...

So, Now when I renistall it I get the pso2 launcher error has canceled the launch of pso2updater.exe I did use the Tweakers FIX but it doesnt work ...
    did you try launching from tweaker now?

Oh and try this if launching from tweaker doesn't work: trigger that error BUT don't press anything.
    Go to the tweaker and click "Fix PSO2 Permissions" then when it works its magic go back to the error and hit ok.