Page 108 of 684 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    le sigh. I'll reword the message so people stop worrying about it. One sec.

EDIT/FIX: Any downloaded version will now have "Failed to get the update information. Usually, this means AIDA broke something. Please DO NOT panic, as the rest of the program will work fine. There is no need to report this error either. [FAILED!]" instead of "Failed to get the update information. Usually, this means AIDA broke something. What a tool. [FAILED!]".
    ive downloaded the tweaker from the new link several times, it still has the old error msg

Just a tip about the bandwidth issue: how about sharing files between various Dropbox - or even hosting services - accounts? (Google also has a site/file hosting kinda, AFAIK).

I know it would make harder to update the online files syncing that (Dropbox does this automatically, huh?), but otherwise will grants an extra reliability of the service. Then, a server/account to Story Patch, other to EN Files, other one to Large Files... If just one becomes busy/bloqued/offline, atleast all the others will remain.

I wonder no one realized this before... ~_~'

I thought it was pretty funny, I haven't tried this yet because I have no issue just downloading the english patch and installing it myself...but this weekend, my father started playing again and he has issues with that sort of thing, and I thought "OH! AIDA's tweaker will be PERFECT for him!" And then the download link wasn't working....haha

Glad it's back up now though, I think he'll enjoy this. Going to help him set it up tonight
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Hello to AIDA and others who contributed to this 'Story Mode' patch.
    Discussion of this particular thing was done on other forums (and this one) and after an unsuccessful attempt to bridge the divide between two separate communities, I am glad that others have picked up the torch and carried it to the goal

This turn of events may want me to dive back into PSO2.

EDIT: Mirror removed by request of the author. Please use the main link and poke the author if something is not working properly.
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Jul 30, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

You know, you should consider adding an option to revert the story patch whenever there's game-braking bugs, such as the inability to create a character. It would be really helpful so you don't have to wait for the file checker of the main launcher. e_e
    Ship 02

After the update before the current one, I was not able to use PlayClaw to record gameplay and the problem still occurs with this update, do you think there is a fix?
    Last edited by KeelzYou; Jul 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

edit: New version of tweaker fixed it. Thanks.
    Last edited by ironfist1185; Jul 29, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

http://pastebin.com/EdYbZXZG

Please help me i been wanting to play pso2 so bad.
    Last edited by headweasel07; Jul 30, 2013 at 01:23 AM.