Page 113 of 684 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6832

damn, everything is messed up, what can we do ?

Arrow, ya don't wanna scare off potential new people, heh
    The Tweaker isn't 100% foolproof for *everyone*, yet. It still could use a few 'human interface' tweaks to make it a bit more intuitive. But I'll let AIDA take care of the backlog on the 'todo' list before poking them about it.

Finally found the torrent file location so I'll be seeding a bit (till I hit 1.0 seeding ratio at least).
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Jul 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

i have the "file not found" error, with a message of "no panic" ect... is this the no-update issue ?

Idea for the tweaker, not too big a priority, but i noticed when the tweaker is launching, or doing a task it tends to become unresponsive, sometimes i want to close it or do a different task with the tweaker (usually move it as it likes to launch on the bezels of my monitors, so half is on one screen and half is on the other) and i get impatient+^_^+ perhaps a cancel button for things that take more then 2 seconds???+^_^+

also, the tweaker downloads those 4 patch files and checks for updates when it's 1st launched, occasionally that fails (my internet, not your tweaker) so a recheck latest patch files button somewhere would be nice too+^_^+

Thank you again, AIDA, for all you're doing for the english community. It is much appreciated. The Tweaker works perfectly for me, but this post isn't about me but, the problem a friend of mine has.

His problem is not the same as I've seen on this thread but, I could've missed it between the ¨OH MY GOD FIX THIS¨posts. So, basically, when he starts the program, he receives this error. It's translated from spanish since his computer is too.

Program started ...
    ERROR - Not enough memory to continue the program.
    Launching Phantasy Star Online 2 ...
    ERROR - Access Denied [FAILED!]

I am unsure of why this would appear, unless it's a RAM issue, which would be kind of weird, since he has been able to play the game back on Beta. I'm not much a tech savvy so, if it's possible to find a way to get around this, I, and he, would be pretty happy!

Edit: He has 6144MB RAM if that helps any.
    Last edited by Heillder; Jul 31, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

hello there, captain AIDA.
    i would like to report some bugs or my mistake-causing-things, maybe

so, first i used the july 27 tweaker to download the new update from PSO2 JP,
    but it showing me bandwidth error 509,
    browsing and googling, it said that i must have the lastest version of PSO2 Tweaker(july 29),
    downloaded, and ran it as admin.
    and then it showing me the "do not panic" error, i clicked no for the pastebin error log report,
    download the update from PSO2 JP, downloaded.

the problem is in the english patch and large files(only in me, maybe ?), i installed it by the tweaker, the log showing me that the english patch and large files was installed and created the backup files in the specific folder in win32.
    i ran PSO2 original launcher, all things are good, the remove opening logo are still working, but the english patch and large files is not working anymore, whereas the tweaker said it was installed(patch_2013_07_31 and 2013_07_18_largefiles), i checked the backup folder( backupPreENPatch and backupPreLargeFiles) and baaam, it was empty, so i manual patched the english patch and large files without any backup from it, and now the english patch are work perfectly.

is that a problem with the tweaker ? or it just my mistakes ?

and for the record, the english story patch(translation from arks-layer) are working fine trough the tweaker because it using the rar file that i was downloaded, and one more thing, when i replaced the english patch into win32, the files are have different size(it proof that the english patch are not installed yet, whereas the tweaker said it was).

thank you before for your great working on the tweaker, i still love it btw *cheers

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Hello, just wanted to ask a Question just to be sure.
    Today the MIGHTY Tweaker reported a PSO2 Update, on the Question if PSO2 worked yesterday I choose yes ... yet he still checked my Files and is currently downloading 601 new ones.
    Which is weird since according to our all time favorite Blog the Update is just 25 MB.
    Is that working as intended or did mess up somewhere?
    Last edited by Shear; Jul 31, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

I think so. Everytime it updates PSO2 it installs all of the japanese files all over again so nothing will break from what I understand. Then if the patches and things have been updated it will overwrite the japanese updated files with the english updated files. It does this every time for me.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    best process in steps would be to
    1. open tweaker(yes I know but some people need this step)
    2. say no to the sega PSO2 update
    3. restore backups of each of the applied patches(I.E. English Patch, Story,Large Files) unless you want to end up downloading a lot of files
    4. click the orb and choose check for PSO2 Updates(or close and reopen tweaker)
    5. check to make sure the patches work or have been updated
    6. if 5. is yes reapply the patches
    7. once the game is back up enjoy
    haha thanks xD i kinda knew this, i was just asking that in the case old translated patches don't work or get outdated because of a recently Sega update, how long usually take the team to get a new batch or patch ready to use xD

When did the Tweaker die?
    http://puu.sh/3QqNv.png
    What do?