Page 168 of 684 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6832

Argh! ><

Notice to Everyone on Status of the English Patch:

The English Patch file is currently not working after its update for the version dated 08-28-2013. Please refrain from using it at the moment.

To the EN Patch Dev Team: I found what the issue is after testing. The download link goes to an Error 404 Page upon opening it, so it isn't actually downloading anything upon selecting Install/Update Patches > English Patch in Tweaker.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We will update you guys on when it is fixed~
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 28, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

Yeah - even from the *****.**'s original link - the patch wouldn't download there too.
    Last edited by chikko1988; Aug 28, 2013 at 03:01 AM.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    Yeah - even from the [REDACTED] original link - the patch wouldn't download there too.
    That site. Don't name/post/link to it.

Oh sorry about that =w=

Changed now...
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Argh! ><

Notice to Everyone on Status of the English Patch:

The English Patch file is currently not working after its update for the version dated 08-28-2013. Please refrain from using it at the moment.

To the EN Patch Dev Team: I found what the issue is after testing. The download link goes to an Error 404 Page upon opening it, so it isn't actually downloading anything upon selecting Install/Update Patches > English Patch in Tweaker.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We will update you guys on when it is fixed~
    crap i just updated that file before reading this...

Regarding the English Story Patch - yup seems to be working just fine.

Before with the 8/3/2012 release without the updates from the PSO2 Tweaker - it crashses as soon as I enter the portal of the Camp Ship when doing Subdue Catedra'n Quest.

But Its working so I can vouch that the English Patch with updating it via PSO2 Tweaker v2.4.5.1 is working fine! =w=

http://i.imgur.com/BnBWRo4.jpg

==============

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    But Its working so I can vouch that the English Patch with updating it via PSO2 Tweaker v2.4.5.1 is working fine! =w=

http://i.imgur.com/BnBWRo4.jpg
    Are you sure you are not getting this confused with the English Story Patch?

The English Patch is for all core essentials of the game. The download link (as Maronji stated, don't link to or mention the name of it) is still broken on my end.

Edit: Read over your comment again and noticed that you actually meant the English Story Patch. Note to self: get more sleep.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 28, 2013 at 08:22 AM.

Alright, everybody—

To update everyone on the current status of the English Patch, the new one uploaded on 08-28-2013 leads to a blank, Error 404 Page. This means that you are essentially downloading a blank file when you perform the installation of the newest patch automatically. Please note, there is a temporary solution to this problem. You can change the "2013_08_28" to "2013_08_20" in order to update the previous English patch manually. If you experience any issues with this, please feel free to post them, but do not post the links to the downloads themselves on this forum nor the site that shall not be mentioned where they are available from as it is against the forum rules.

Click on the link that you see with the download, and change the file name in the Hyperlink Bar to carry out the aforementioned process.

Afterwards, go back into Tweaker > Install/Update Patches > English Patch. Select 'Yes' to find and select the RAR file you saved manually for the English Patch (NOT the English Story Patch), and install the patch from 08-20 instead. It should operate correctly with no issues from the previous maintenance upon selecting the 'Launch PSO2' button, but bugs or errors can happen at any point in time, so please report any issues experienced with this method on this thread.

We will keep you updated on the progress of the new English Patch update and when it will become available to you all for download in order to avoid this more manual type of install~
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 28, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I notified Agrajag about the patch few hours ago, we're working on a way to get it up before he comes home from work.
    Nice! Thanks for the quick update, AIDA~

Don't forget, everyone, that you can use the older version of the patch dated 08-20-2013 in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the quick update, AIDA~

Don't forget, everyone, that you can use the older version of the patch dated 08-20-2013 in the meantime!
    Confirmation: this trick works my end, kids.
    "Love is to be experienced, not controlled." - Ralph Ellison III

PSO2: Caius, HUmar, Ship 02 (SEGA ID: chaoscylon)

LF English speaking players to team/RP with. All are welcome to message here/in game. See you starside!