Page 18 of 684 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118518 ... LastLast

Yes I put it to that cause for some reason there were a bunch of new files and another win32 folder so i was curious if maybe the directories have changed or something.

Might I suggest perhaps that you use an explorer window to find the directory instead of drop menus? For easy of access and such? Feel free to ignore

also I've been running the file check for nearly 3 hours now and it's maybe... 1/5th done u_u oh man my data bill is gonna be off the charts...

Anyway if this doesn't solve my problem then I'm quitting pso and praying Sega will unhate us and deliver us with a Western release lol.

Well I mean I'm the kind of person who gets...a bit TOO curious for his own good...so it could be possible that...maybe I did something..and...created those extra files...but for some reason I have no clue what that could be xD

I'm a tad air headed and I make really beyond retarded mistakes at times. And considering how I was tested and have an IQ of 187...it's not even funny how much I giga derp LOL

anyway the SEGA patcher says it's downloading. About an hour after my last post it went from
    "Downloading: 36XX" to "Downloading: 5637"

Now I know I can't be missing all those files cause I ran the Update thing from your tool yesterday and it was downloading crap for literally 3-4 hours! xD

Also I don't know if this means anything, but I always manually patch my stuff cause I'm scared to death of automated stuff (Since my install directories are usually custom). but i noticed something weird. every time before i patched the game, the EN Patch files were always much greater then the original (It gave me a hint everything was good and smooth) but now whenever I patch both files are the exact same sizes, yet in game its Japanese?
    o.O

Ik this doesn't have anything to do with my situation but considering how bad I am with luck and all things everything, I was wondering if maybe someone else had a similar issue?

yeah...the most retarded and impossible things happen to me. Have luck so bad it made me believe in bad luck xD

Yeah so after maybe 6 hours of it downloading the files. It tells me at the very end that the download failed. I used up what seems like 30gb in 2 days only to be denied and forced to restart all over again. :/ I'm done with this game for a while.
    Thanks Aida for your help but there's not much hope for this case :c

Aida, where do I need to extract the Tweaker exactly? I extract it on another folder, just saying.
    http://pastebin.com/NVzbH1BD
    Still getting the same message
    Downloading EN patch, please wait...
    Download complete! (Downloaded http://hiigara.arghargh200.net/pso2/...2013_05_22.rar)
    ERROR - The system cannot find the file specified [FAILED!]
    Is it because I'm supposed to extract it somewhere else?

Edit: Derp.. Is it related with this question on your FAQ?
    Q: It gives me a "File not found error" when I try to get the new English patch. YOU SUCK AT CODING AIDA!

A: NAY GOOD SIR, IT IS THOU WHO SUCKS AT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS. You need to extract BOTH files to the same directory, otherwise it won't be able to extract the file it downloads. *Hits you with a RTFM sign*
    If so, do you mean BOTH the Tweaker and the 7z.exe? If the other one is the 7z.exe, no, I can't open it at all since the working version lol. It gives off the same ".... is not a valid Win32 application." message
    Last edited by ekrezem; May 25, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

Hi Aida,

I'm new to this, but I tried running the "Fix PSO EXEs" to fix some of the slowness I'm experiencing launching, but the app just locked up after sending me to pastebin. Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/TqTJ9T8k

So AIDA? I just downloaded the latest version of your tool. Would I be better off using the "Check for missing Files" Function of your tool? Or Risking a PSO2JP Launcher File Check again?

No problems~ Thanks alot. I can't do anything anyways cause my net provider has been hating my family for absolutely no reason over the past few days. Randomly killing our net, cutting our availability to 60gigs a month while we're paying for thrice that. Gotta love that hate sometimes.

Have a good night and day :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Hi Aida,

I'm new to this, but I tried running the "Fix PSO EXEs" to fix some of the slowness I'm experiencing launching, but the app just locked up after sending me to pastebin. Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/TqTJ9T8k
    Same error here. Anyone know how to fix?

Im using windows 8 Pro x64

So, while attempting to do a clean reinstall after having the sound-always-muted error, I got an error while trying to replace missing files. It was going well for over an hour (and there was a LOT of files to replace) but then this happened. Forgot to update to the new version, will see if the problem persists.

http://pastebin.com/rp0355wP

Thanks again for the hard work!
    Last edited by DreXxiN; May 27, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz