Page 264 of 684 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 6832

When you say bot, do you mean Mag? Cause the game already does that for you at least if it's the one you have equipped. Otherwise just check every 30 minutes :/

Default Files are saving on Desktop

The tweaker files "Logfile, 7za, UnRar" are saving on my desktop despite having a designated folder. Not only that but When I start up pso2 tweaker and click launch PSO, it does nothing. It just exits the program. I am using windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Did you try to update from the link under aida's sig or update from the old tweaker itself? since i did from the link(dropbox). Still weird though.

My first time trying the tweaker was version 2.5.6.9 (downloaded from the dropbox), so you could say it has never worked for me before, haha.

All it took to fix my problem (the game not starting, not even Gameguard) was a simple computer restart. Probably because I downloaded the latest .net framework and didnt restart at the time because I was "trying to get PSO2 to work." At least, thats what I figure.

Derp, anyone?

Mmm, bug for me with the new chrome compatability thing.

I play PSO in Virtual full screen. I Don't need this Chrome compatability thing, but that's not the problem. The problem is, if I open PSO now and attempt to browse the internet as I do regularly, chrome no longer works. It just sits there. This never happened up till now, and took me a while to figure out what was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Mmm, bug for me with the new chrome compatability thing.

I play PSO in Virtual full screen. I Don't need this Chrome compatability thing, but that's not the problem. The problem is, if I open PSO now and attempt to browse the internet as I do regularly, chrome no longer works. It just sits there. This never happened up till now, and took me a while to figure out what was wrong.
    This is the problem everyone is having with Chrome and why AIDA added the feature in the first place.

Theirs an entire thread on the subject...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215511

Basically its Gameguard having issues with chrome, its nothing to do with tweaker.
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu

is anyone else having a problem with darker's assault in the story quest? My subpalette disapears just like on the nab II quest but also gets stuck when entering area 2 of the city map.

First off, thank you for the Tweaker! It works like a charm. Secondly, I don't know if this question has been asked yet, but my friend's PSO2 Tweaker client keeps crashing after it tries to apply the story patches. I don't know how to fix it since I didn't come across that error. What could the problem be?

Default My game won't let me start the game :(

http://pastebin.com/ZYSF7pkZ

I used to be able to log in but the translation wouldnt work and it would still be in japanese, now I cant play at all.

Default RE: Small Problem

Program started...
    ERROR - An exception occurred during a WebClient request.

I keep getting that error when i start it up. Also i can't seem to find the version that you have. i only can download 0.0.0.2a from the Signature and I have a Windows 7.