Page 268 of 684 FirstFirst ... 168218258265266267268269270271278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 6832

Default Help

http://pastebin.com/DVL8C56b idk what to do ever since the update my game completely crashes. turned off item translation, troubleshooted everything, redownloaded client nothings helping

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Does it crash as often, though? (I feel terrible asking that question D: )
    So far, what really happen is:
    -Log-in into Lobby
    -Transfer to My Room. Managing SP COs
    -Transfer to Lobby. Turning in completed COs, taking new ones.
    -Transfer again to My Room to send SP to run errands.....game crashed after it shows the My Room title, as example 'KazukiQZ's Room' during loading screen

And no probs, AIDA. It's all part of perfecting the Item Translation project
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Nov 28, 2013 at 02:38 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    So far, what really happen is:
    -Log-in into Lobby
    -Transfer to My Room. Managing SP COs
    -Transfer to Lobby. Turning in completed COs, taking new ones.
    -Transfer again to My Room to send SP to run errands.....game crashed after it shows the My Room title, as example 'KazukiQZ's Room' during loading screen

And no probs, AIDA. It's all part of perfecting the Item Translation project
    Similar... sometimes it crashes upon loading the character, other times I can use one character load in, do some stuff, go to room, get back to block, etc. But then I swap characters and the second character either doesn't even load without crashing or crashes upon trying to go to the room... My poor support bots, I can't let them be.

Thing is I'm too afraid of it crashing mid-mission to lead item translation on while doing TAs and AQs to see if loading into maps causes it as well.

I finally got to play PSO but i have a problem, PSTweaker launch button doesnt seems to make my PSO2 Launcher pop up.

What am i doing wrong?

I can open it by simply clicking on the pso menu but all i get is Japanese version. No English at all.

1st make sure the Tweaker.exe is not in Download folder, but in it's own separate folder.

Open Tweaker, go to Orb Menu > click select PSO2 win32 folder > find it. Once done, the Tweaker can now detect the location of PSO2.exe

For English patches:
    *Before applying patches, go to Orb Menu > Option > Backup Preference > Ask Everytime. Doing this will enable back-ups for the original files so you can easily apply it back when maintenance comes.

Go to Orb Menu > Install/Update Patches > English Patch (main file)

For extra stuff, same direction, but click English Large File (Optional)

For story stuff, is a bit complicated. If you want it too, I (or some other shenanigans) will help later
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Nov 28, 2013 at 06:20 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Hi im new to these forums and to the PSO2 Tweaker you have created. i have one question on how to properly use the tweaker, ive got all the latest patches downloaded and everything but when i try to launch the game nothing happens. Theres a loading symbol next to my cursor that goes away after about 5 seconds nothing happens and gameguard page pops open telling me i need to re-install http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard..._reinstall.htm
    do i really need to re-install the game or is there something simple im missing here. thanks for all your help in advance!
    Last edited by RawrKill; Nov 28, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Try going to Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard errors.
    doesnt seem to be working even uninstalled and then reinstalled the english setup

I'm having GG issues this morning too, i've checked for old/missing files, removed the patches and tried the fix GG errors option but its still the same. I think GG itself might be having issues as their website wont even load.

after hitting "launch PSO2" GG pops up, says "resolving" then goes on to say "connecting" and just hangs there until it closes and tries to open up the GG website... which fails to load.

EDIT: does the same if i try launching from the official client, it did launch once from tweaker but as soon as the game started it crashed with an unexpected error.

EDIT 2: All my problems seem to have fixed themselves after i raged and went to watch a movie... lol
    Last edited by Skywolf; Nov 29, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    That did it. It only happens when Item Translation is on.
    odd, i have the tweaker and i have the item translation enabled and i didnt experience any issues.

also aida, i think i already sent you a translation for the tweaker a while ago.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.