Page 32 of 684 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132532 ... LastLast

Hi, I seem to be having some trouble getting this program to run I downloaded it and the framework update, installed the update, booted the program up, it asked me for the win32 folder location, I selected it, and after that it just locks up.

It gets as far as saying "Downloading Patch File #1" then it stops responding. If I let it wait eventually it starts responding again only to stop responding a few seconds later, and it never progresses at all and I am forced to close it via task manager. I have no idea what's causing this and why. I have it set to run as administrator, I set it as exceptions on my firewalls/antiviruses, etc. If you have any advice I'd love to hear it. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit OS btw.

Trying it out to download the patches since the official launcher loves to give me errors mid-download and mess everything up....

I'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That's odd - Can you put your logfile.txt onto pastebin.com for me so I can see if it helps? Thanks!
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=jbZkwfMT

That's literally as far as it gets before it locks up :<

Why does the tweaker delete my pso2launcher.exe? Everything ran fine before the update via the tweaker. Now it crashed when trying to load the pso2.exe and the launcher.exe is missing. O_o
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

Just a suggestion for a future version;

Can you add a way to easily patch back in the Japanese <t>/<target> and <et1>/<et2>/<et3> names?
    (Such as either a button; "Use JP Enemies" or a tick box to use with the "Do it" button)

I'd like to use those autowords, but I would prefer to call them out in Japanese. However since the tweaker just patches it fully to English, I would manually have to go in and bring back the JP Enemy file every time I repatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
    Why does the tweaker delete my pso2launcher.exe? Everything ran fine before the update via the tweaker. Now it crashed when trying to load the pso2.exe and the launcher.exe is missing. O_o
    Try to do normal update process using the original launcher, that's how I fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Try to do normal update process using the original launcher, that's how I fix the problem
    ...His launcher is gone because the tweaker somehow deleted it (if I read that right), so he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
    in your C:\program files (x86)\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\, is there a pso2launcher.exe.bak??? edit the file name and remove the .bak and wham, new, albeit outdated, launcher+^_^+

Default problem after installing latest EN patch

Before i installed the patch it went straight to the game. Now it goes to a black screen then something pops up in japanese and it closes.

This is the url from when i checked for missing files. http://pastebin.com/Zp3BUkHw

When i just used the tweaker to patch the game it went straight to it no problems played the intro movie and everything but once i closed it and installed the english patch that's when it wouldn't play. Did the english patch change it that much that know i have to allow it through my firewall?