Page 348 of 684 FirstFirst ... 248298338345346347348349350351358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 6832

OKay, what the hell. Seems like every new tweaker update is causing more issues. Everytime I try to launch PSO2, I keep getting this "ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Why is this happening? I have never gotten this error before in the old tweaker updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    OKay, what the hell. Seems like every new tweaker update is causing more issues. Everytime I try to launch PSO2, I keep getting this "ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Why is this happening? I have never gotten this error before in the old tweaker updates.
    I am now getting this too...
    Both the game & the Tweaker updated just fine for me this morning (around 2am, PST). I was just now prompted to download this new 2.6.9.8 version & Im getting the same "Object referencnce not set to an instance of an object" Error. *grumble grumble*

Spoiler!

For everyone with the issue, disable Item Translation and the game will launch. I'm sure Aida will fix it soon.
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    I guess I'm not the only one running into problems lol.

Since the latest tweaker update my game wont start. I ran an installation issue and came up with [Missing Gameguard folder! Please run Troubleshooting -> FixGameguard issues!] I run the fix Gameguard issues, says it's fixed but then it's not.

Simply put: since the update my Gameguard folder is "missing" and I can't seem to fix it :/
    Thats weird... Considering you can delete the GameGuard folder and when you launch pso2 it should remake itself.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Switching all functions over to the new server made it a bit glitchy - It's fixed (both the launching and auto-updating), but you'll need to download the new version of the PSO2 Tweaker from my signature. Sorry about that! D:
    Jesus, you're fast as lightning with this stuff.

Thank you again for your efforts. I actually saw you in-game the other day and sent you a message thanking you there also.

anyone know how I can reset the tweaker's settings (or where they're stored)? I deleted it and redownloaded it from the website but it seems that my settings were saved. Now everytime I launch it, everything is grayed out and I cant even click the bubble to unchek item translation.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Switching all functions over to the new server made it a bit glitchy - It's fixed (both the launching and auto-updating), but you'll need to download the new version of the PSO2 Tweaker from my signature. Sorry about that! D:

Excuse me for making one mistake in over 8000 lines of code written from scratch. My bad.

Sorry, I let my temper get the best of me. When it comes to tech, I feel that it should work the first time around. But that isn't always the case.

I know your doing your best, and hope you'll continues with your work.

Again, I am sorry.

Also, I deleted the old PSO2 Tweaker folder I had download the new PSO2 tweaker. I am still getting the "ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object," when trying to download the zip file.
    Last edited by Shade_Koopa; Feb 5, 2014 at 01:56 PM.

No, even after download your new PSO2 Tweaker, I am still getting a "ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when trying to download the zip file.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    No, even after download your new PSO2 Tweaker, I am still getting a "ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when trying to download the zip file.
    I can confirm this:

Checking for updates to patches...
    ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

v2.6.9.9

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

hey Aida i can't seem to play because of this error
    ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    i know someone might have done it already