Page 39 of 684 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989139539 ... LastLast
    Wired Lances Master

AIDA, can you add my traslation of game to your tweaker?
    Last edited by CyberMan; Jun 27, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Weren't the updater supposed to not be working before you updated it on the 26th(version 2.0.1.0)?
    I only downloaded PSO 2 these days and the sega updater was giving me problems with a connection error after some time. So I learned of the existance of this tweaker due to knowning about the english patch etc.
    Anyway I was running ver. 2.0.0.5 and it was updating, downloading files just fine for me. Was that a weird exception or was it only broken for a few?

I also would like to know if I need to run the game through the tweaker if I install the english files and possibly the story translations. Just worried that it would force me to redownload something due to changed files or not start due to the gameguard noticing changed files. My past experiences with gameguard and hackshield protected games were rather annoying.

Better to be clear about it before I break something and it takes me even longer to get started. The downloaded client is sadly really outdated and I have been downloading updates, patching for many hours really, urging to finally play.

I really like the update bar and the other improvements in the newest version. It wasn't unstable for me before, but the new one feels more responsive while giving out important information.

Thanks for all the work you put into this, since it helped me a lot already and hopefully everything else will go smooth. =)
    ALYSARIA Mk. II - Caseal - Team=Midnight Club - Ship 2

Can someone help with saving on the option settings? (Changing resolution size, changing to fullscreen or virtualfullscreen etc.) No matter how much i retry to save the settings, it just doesn't save what I changed on the options! I try to edit the user.pso2, but even if I change it there the game runs without any settings being changed! I've been trying to fix this problem ever since...

Is there a program there that has an alternative way of changing the PSO2 options? I really want to play in Fullscreen or VirtualFullScreen, since you all know how crappy it is to play on 1280x720 resolution windowed mode on a 1920x1080 monitor screen >_<.

I know AIDA is planning on adding a future option on the tweaker that will let us change the PSO2 options, but I really can't wait any longer. I'm just really annoyed how there is no solution to this. There has to be some way to fix this. Thanks.

I'm still not having any luck with the english patch.
    PSO2 - Hako - Ship 10
    Vanguard Roleplaying Community

Quote Originally Posted by Excelstra View Post
    I also would like to know if I need to run the game through the tweaker if I install the english files and possibly the story translations. Just worried that it would force me to redownload something due to changed files or not start due to the gameguard noticing changed files. My past experiences with gameguard and hackshield protected games were rather annoying.
    Don't worry, it won't care about any of your modified files unless you force a File Check. Well, sometimes it likes to do it anyway, even if everything is legit and it doesn't need to download anything at all... But if it starts a check you can cancel it. All it should worry about is the version number, which should be correct if you update using the Tweaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by KokoroSunagaru View Post
    Can someone help with saving on the option settings? (Changing resolution size, changing to fullscreen or virtualfullscreen etc.) No matter how much i retry to save the settings, it just doesn't save what I changed on the options! I try to edit the user.pso2, but even if I change it there the game runs without any settings being changed! I've been trying to fix this problem ever since...
    Are you sure you're choosing the right button to save and quit? There's also a translated launcher floating around if you look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakoten View Post
    I'm still not having any luck with the english patch.
    Well I dunno, anything in your error log? Running as Admin? Is PSO2 in your \Program Files\ folder? Does your user have permission to read/write in that folder? Can you use the EN patch just fine normally?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Well I dunno, anything in your error log? Running as Admin? Is PSO2 in your \Program Files\ folder? Does your user have permission to read/write in that folder? Can you use the EN patch just fine normally?

I've patched fine every time before this update. I patch normally still but it just doesn't work. I can play the game fine but nothing is translated.
    PSO2 - Hako - Ship 10
    Vanguard Roleplaying Community

Quote Originally Posted by KokoroSunagaru View Post

Is there a program there that has an alternative way of changing the PSO2 options? I really want to play in Fullscreen or VirtualFullScreen, since you all know how crappy it is to play on 1280x720 resolution windowed mode on a 1920x1080 monitor screen >_<.

I know AIDA is planning on adding a future option on the tweaker that will let us change the PSO2 options, but I really can't wait any longer. I'm just really annoyed how there is no solution to this. There has to be some way to fix this. Thanks.
    I had done this before to change the setting:

-Click the Graphic Setting on the original launcher
    -Make any change you want on a page
    -Click the most left button (at the bottom) to save the setting for THAT specific page only
    -Do this for other page that you want to save
    -After done all that, click the most right button (at the bottom) to exit the setting.

I hope this help.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    -Click the most left button (at the bottom) to save the setting for THAT specific page only
    False. I just tested it by making a bunch of changes on every page and clicking the button once. It saved all of them. You don't need to do it per page. You just need to click on the button before you return to the launcher.
    Last edited by Maronji; Jun 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Minor clarification.

Am I supposed to play the game in japanese unicode? Or does it run fine with any unicode?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the problem. It was the unicode lol.
    I had mine set to japanese, once I changed it back to my original unicode settings, it played on fullscreen like I asked it to do!
    Last edited by KokoroSunagaru; Jun 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM.

AIDA, you are truly my one and only Goddess! I love you so much! :3