Page 44 of 684 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144544 ... LastLast

Oh sorry, I didn't even recognize it was in french... >_>

It says "The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" and "Could not find file 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ SEGA \ PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 \ pso2_bin \ patchlist.txt'"

Wired Lances Master

Run it with Administrator Rights

since my post a couple pages ago got no reply, just want to at least know it was seen.

Also, I noticed even after installing Large Files, it claims it has not been installed next time I run the tweaker.
    Last edited by Kichi; Jun 30, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Wired Lances Master

Nice idea, man!

I tried to download and install the latest LargeFile using the Tweaker, (with the latest Tweaker version of course) it installed, patched and made a backup successfully.

Then I closed the Tweaker and opened it up again, and it says that no LargeFile patch is installed?

I can still run the game just fine with no problems, but do I need to worry about this?

Here's a pic:
    Last edited by KokoroSunagaru; Jun 30, 2013 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks Aida! It would be great to hear if you're able to get some more good bandwidth saving measures in there.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Thanks for the error Fixing love you !! <33

Do you or anyone know how to fix sound on Pso2 ? or does anyone got the same problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioN ABS View Post

Do you or anyone know how to fix sound on Pso2 ? or does anyone got the same problem ?
    your gonna have to be a little more specific about the problem your having, we're not mind readers+^_^+ have you checked to make sure your audio cables are hooked up right? that you have your speakers set as the default audio device? that you have audio drivers? that in game audio is turned up? volume for speakers turned up? etc. +^_^+

I Just wanted to thank you so much AIDA I've been greatly appreciative of all your hard work from the beginning (or really close, back from when the PSO2 Translation client came out probably like 9-10 months ago) and I just now discovered the story patch. I'm about to go replay the whole story so i can fully understand it instead of a few words and phrases per mission (and I usually prefer the original Japanese voices)

If I can help in anyway please let me know, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my time to help everyone else get the most out of this game. I do know coding but I've still got much to learn so I probably wouldn't be much help there :/ but if you need any skills I'm very tech savy

Also, Is there somewhere to donate? I'm broke as a joke right now but i'm getting hired soon and I'd be more than happy to donate ~$10 to this wonderful cause

Much love and respect.
    -Jack

EDIT :
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioN ABS View Post

I've always had some minor audio issues and I've troubleshooted every possibility I could think of (drivers, cords, loose wires, dirty ports ect)
    And it's only happened to me on occasionally on PSO2 and occasionally on an Emulator (totally unrelated, it's a problem with the coding of the emulator)
    I havn't looked too much into the PSO2 files yet because it doesn't happen often but If enough people are having the same issues I would be more than happy to look into it.

RE-EDIT : I found the site for the old client I used to use, I'd recommend posting an update on the page stating that it's outdated and linking them here, for a few weeks I thought the project was dead because I still had the same client version when I stopped playing about 4-6 months ago, I'm sure there's other people out there in the same boat I was in.
    Link - http://files-ds-scene.net/retrohead/pspo2se/
    I forget if outside links are allowed in here, I'm pretty sure it is but if it's not allowed notify me and i'll fix it.
    Last edited by JackofSpades707; Jul 1, 2013 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Response to a Question

thanks man, it works perfectly now