Page 45 of 684 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145545 ... LastLast

The patchlist file doesn't want to show up, even if I run with administrator rights.

01/07/2013 11:09:49:

01/07/2013 11:09:49: ----------------------------------------
    01/07/2013 11:09:49: New instance started!
    01/07/2013 11:09:49: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
    01/07/2013 11:09:50: ERROR - The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
    01/07/2013 11:09:58: Opening patch file list...
    01/07/2013 11:09:58: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\patchlist. txt'.
    01/07/2013 11:09:58: ERROR - Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\patchlist. txt'. [FAILED!]

Deleted ..
    Last edited by oOSAROo; Jul 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: sry

Quote Originally Posted by CyberMan View Post
    ScorioN ABS this is PSO2 issue, not Tweaker's!
    Thanks for the quick answer cyberman ! do you have any idea why ? iv checkt sound kontroll doesnt show up my pso2 in there and havnt found any sound folders in the pso2 folder // if you know something i should test il try it out ! thank you again for the quick answer

Wired Lances Master

First at all run game in window or in virtual full screen.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberMan View Post
    First at all run game in window or in virtual full screen.
    its automatic windowed dno why but i check the option cant be change in game where do i change it because when i open noraml luncher with out tweaker it gives me error bla bla shut down somthing so i canīt tweak the option. Is there some where els i can tweak it ?

Wired Lances Master

Try it manually=)

cyberman how do i do that ? xD sry for souch a dumb question haha and thanks for taking your time

アメリカ生まれのファンキーアクション!

I certainly like the idea of this program, but there's a thing or two that doesn't sit right with me.

Before I get to that though, I have a question. Where in the world does this program store its settings? Are they somewhere deep in my appdata or registry? tl;dr I use my own custom-made script to manage my patches and things got mixed up so it thinks I have a patch installed when I've long since restored the vanilla files.

Anyway, that brings me to one of the problems I have with it. I honestly don't feel comfortable having it download directly to my data\win32 folder. In the event that something goes wrong, it would take a veeery long time for me to re-download the vanilla files as I have a rather slow connection (which is why this program is appealing in the first place). As such, I have a request as well.

Can you enable this program to, for example, keep the story patch extracted to a separate folder and download updates in there, and then copy (not move) them to the data\win32 folder upon successful download? It'd take more disk space, but I certainly have plenty to spare. In fact, how about a download-only option with selectable download location?

On the other hand, if this works similarly to how I think it does, you could just give me the directory you have all the files hosted in and I can just wget -N -r (which recursively downloads files from a directory if their date modified is newer than what you have locally); I'd be happy with that =P

Getting multiple issues with this new tweaker, such as:ERROR - Could not find file 'D:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\patchlist.tx t'. [FAILED!] and also the gaming crashing which is a first for me. Also not sure but when I update theres files in the bin that has 0kb and the amount of files that i download doesnt show its been downloaded, has the same amount of files :/

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks AIDA for your hard work

Really appreciate the constant work you're putting into this, Aida. I just grabbed the latest build, and I like the visual overhaul.

That said, there are two things in particular that I'm not a big fan of at this point. There may be an option I simply haven't found yet, but I'm not big on the program floating on top; I'd prefer it fall to the background while doing big updates. Yeah. I can minimize it, and that is plenty doable.

Then again, my second problem renders that solution moot. The seemingly default behavior while doing a full PSO2 game update process is for the program to let me know every time an addition/change is made with a dialog box that must be closed before proceeding. Even though it's nowhere near every file that needs updating, it's still a whole lot of clicking when the process scans many thousand of files. And, at the current rate, it looks like I'll have to clear another thousand dialog boxes after each updated file is downloaded.

Despite this, the new program does seem a lot smoother in overall functionality and use. But those dialog boxes border on brutal. Is there a workaround I'm missing?

I'm using Windows 8. I'm not currently running the program as administrator, but I don't know if that would make a difference.

Thanks again for your work!