Page 5 of 684 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105505 ... LastLast

AIDA you just saved me approx. 2-7 mins of clicking and loading

So curious: I don't think PSO2 has one but is there a setting file that you could tap into so its a bit "easier" to set things like graphic quality and resolution etc. and throw it into you magical little program? (Then I would never probably use the launcher ever again )

Oh and I'm curious as to what the swap pc/vita intro is for?
    Last edited by Arrow; May 4, 2013 at 09:20 AM.

I've noticed something about your program AIDA. If I launch PSO2 with it, I can't alt+tab out when I'm in fullscreen mode like I usually can.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I could, but what specifically would you be looking for? A "set all settings to absolute minimum" button? lol
    pfft nah I want a "set all settings to absolute maximum so I can blow up my computer" button.

In all seriousness you have it set up where you practically replaced the launcher. All it needs is an "options" tab and it'd be set.

Also what I was wondering is if it'd be possible to set it so it'd show one intro 100% of the time (I would figure that making the one seem like the other would do this...)...or is that what that swap button is for?

Aida, this is what I'm seeing from time to time. I click a lot, not even a "pso2.exe is not responding" message box comes up.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Aida, this is what I'm seeing from time to time. I click a lot, not even a "pso2.exe is not responding" message box comes up.
    Heh... So how'd ya break it?
    No, really, what'd ya do when ya tried to use the tweaker that lead to this?

I'm no tech expert, but it might be a case of selecting and patching within the win32 not at the win32...
    so try reselecting the win32, maybe a misclick happened?

*was staring at game for like 10 minutes untill i figured i should click...

sometimes the game freezes if i overclick tho ._.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I believe this happens when you try to load up PSO2 again after closing it too soon. It seems like trying to open the second instance freezes the game.

Spoiler!

Hmm this was the problem that I used to had, try running the tweaker as a admin, that worked for me (or maybe clicking slower...)

Quote Originally Posted by Grady219 View Post
    I believe this happens when you try to load up PSO2 again after closing it too soon. It seems like trying to open the second instance freezes the game.
    I'd actually open this for the first time in a day, and it does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Twin View Post
    Hmm this was the problem that I used to had, try running the tweaker as a admin, that worked for me (or maybe clicking slower...)
    UAC is completely disabled, and I've been clicking slower and slower. :S
    Ship 02

Thanks for your work!

On the PSO configuration subject... an option to offer to switch between windowed and full screen may be useful ; I often crash with alt+tab (and lots of my team-mates also) and so the ability to go to windowed when I need to copy/paste a lot of Japanese names may be useful.

And concerning patches... can you do something about the big ones? When there's a game patch is horrible when you have the story patch, as you'll have to downaload tons of things, or thing everytime to have backfiles, a way to automate that would be very nice.
    Last edited by raiden55; May 5, 2013 at 02:46 PM.