Page 504 of 684 FirstFirst ... 4404454494501502503504505506507514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax19 View Post
    so i was testing large file if it will be backed up by tweaker still no files in the back up folder =(
    You can't back-up the English Patch, English Large Files, or English Story Patch. Tweaker automatically creates a back-up of all your vanilla JP files so you can restore those if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by RightfulFallen View Post
    I actually reinstalled Windows (I literally had no files on it, so I didn't care) and now I have more HDD space, my graphics settings have to be low or else I get 5 fps (3GB ram lol) and I did a file check via JP launcher (which I heard checks ALL files).
    Please send me the pastebin of your logfile.

Navigate to PSO2 Tweaker folder > Open logfile.txt > Copy everything in that file > Paste it into a pastebin and send me the URL of said pastebin.

Quote Originally Posted by sliferx94 View Post
    EDIT : Nevermind i looked a few pages back and i might have found a solution, will edit again if it doesn't work.
    Thanks for looking for the answer!

If you don't mind, could we still have a pastebin of your logfile.txt for reference? Let us know if you have any more problems~

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Has the "Remove Sega logo, PC intro, Nvidia Logo" options not been working for anyone else? The Sega one hasn't worked for me in about 5 months, now none of them work.
    Remove SEGA Logo, Remove Nvidia Logo, and Remove Censor File should all work.

Remove PC Intro has not worked since Episode 3 released, if I recall correctly. While it's not at the top of our list of issues to fix, I will try my best to get into contact with AIDA regarding it when she has more free time on her hands (English Story Patch and making sure Tweaker and everything already translated works for as many people out there as possible are our top priorities atm).

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Btw, remember that those opening stuff will get redownloaded in each maintenance with updates, if you didn't restore them 1st before updating your game.
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I knew about them being redownloaded & that we have to re-remove them each maintenance. But sometimes the Sega Logo would still load up. Not a big deal to me tho. Was just something I (and apparently others) had noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Yeah, that's the whole problem for me. I "remove" them each update, it says they're removed, ok cool, time to login. Shit's still there. Well alright, next time I
    load the game up, i try to remove again. "ERROR: File isn't here, did you already remove it?" Err, well this is awkward, let's restore and remove again! Nope.

Getting worried about what it's removing now, actually, lol.
    For both of you, and anyone else experiencing that problem, can you please send me a copy of your logfile.txt in a pastebin?
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 8, 2015 at 01:09 PM.

Dang, I wish I would've checked PSOW earlier, I won't get my other computer (with PSO2) until ~Tuesday. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with my graphics card, but ya never know.

Dang, I wish I would've checked PSOW earlier, I won't get my other computer (with PSO2) until ~Tuesday. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with my graphics card, but ya never know.
    What IS your current graphics card?
    Maybe yours just isn't strong enough for PSO2?

Spoiler!

pso2 tweaker error requested name is valid but no data of the requested type was found

any got any thought on how to fix this tried redownloading and the tweaker fixes

I'm not sure, I have a crummy PC laptop (I am usually a console gamer).

I'm not sure, I have a crummy PC laptop (I am usually a console gamer).
    "crummy laptop" would explain the problem...
    Assuming your Laptop can even handle the game at all, you will most likely need to play at minimum settings.

Spoiler!

I am playing them at minimum, it's still laggy. I plan to get a better PC later, preferably a desktop. Would it be possible to take the HDD out of my laptop and put it in another computer to have PSO2 work or does PSO2 need system-specific stuff?

I am playing them at minimum, it's still laggy. I plan to get a better PC later, preferably a desktop. Would it be possible to take the HDD out of my laptop and put it in another computer to have PSO2 work or does PSO2 need system-specific stuff?
    The only difference between a laptop's hard drive & a desktop's hard drive is size (these days anyway). So long as you have the SATA cables & some way of securing the smaller Laptop HDD (you don't want it moving around during use), you should be able to just stick it into your potentially new Desktop & work just fine.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    The only difference between a laptop's hard drive & a desktop's hard drive is size (these days anyway). So long as you have the SATA cables & some way of securing the smaller Laptop HDD (you don't want it moving around during use), you should be able to just stick it into your potentially new Desktop & work just fine.
    Typically, RPM is also different between the two (unless you are talking SSD or buying from a big box store where they are getting in the habit of using 2.5" Laptop HDDs in their desktops), with HDDs meant for the primary partition of a Desktop having faster read/write speeds. Just getting a new HDD is preferable since the one in this so-called "crummy PC laptop" could be part of the problem. As for PSO2 itself, you can stick it on a flash drive, transfer it over to the new HDD, run a file check, and it should work no problem.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 9, 2015 at 06:57 PM.

Well I just meant in terms of physical connectivity. It's a given that full-sized Desktop components are superior to the portable Laptop components.

Spoiler!