Page 511 of 684 FirstFirst ... 11411461501508509510511512513514521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Can anyone confirm for me that the Story Patch backup does indeed work or not? Haven't tried it since it was implemented again.
    Bumped =w=
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Any time I'm trying to install the large files or story files:

---------------------------
    PSO2 Tweaker
    ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    OK
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

For everyone getting the following error in PSO2 Tweaker when installing Large Files or Story Patch: ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Hey everyone - It looks like Avast and Symantec have flagged transam as a virus recently (spoilers: it's not). Try adding the Tweaker directory to your whitelist so it can run (and if possible, mark it as a false positive).

Sorry for the inconvience!
    For Avast Users:

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For those using Avast!, you need to put the tweaker and trans-am on the exclusion list for the Web Shield (Settings>Active Protection), as well as general exclusion of the folder.
    (Thanks Anduril! )

If you're still getting problems running Trans-Am with Avast:
    Because Avast can be...well...Avast, I've made the following step-by-step guide as to how you can work-around the issue with this error in Avast if you either a) can't find out how to create an exclusion to Tweaker yourself and just want an easier solution, and/or b) for some reason, setting up exclusions doesn't work out for you. Symantec users, please let us know if you guys also have trouble getting the Tweaker directory whitelisted.

I'll specify the issue with Avast:
    • Upon going into PSO2 Tweaker and running Trans-Am burst to download and install English Large Files and the Story Patch, Avast tends to go crazy and black the process. To fix the issue, go through the following steps:
      1. Right-click the icon for Avast.
      2. Move your cursor to the "Avast shields control" drop-down menu and set your shields to "Disable until computer is restarted." You will re-enable your shields after the patches are installed, so it doesn't matter anyways.
      3. Install the patches in PSO2 Tweaker as needed.
      4. After everything out of those two patches are installed, repeat Step 1 and move your cursor to "Avast shields control" again.
      5. Select "Enable all shields."
      6. Repeat Steps 1-5 each time there is a new Large Files/Story Patch update until the issue is fixed.

This is a temporary work-around solution until the issues with Avast and Symantec are worked out. You can use this for Symantec as well, but know that the steps may be just a tad bit different. I'm unable to test this for Symantec as I use Avast as my anti-virus software.

----------

Please Report PSO2 Tweaker as a False Positive:
    To report PSO2 Tweaker as a False Positive for Avast, click here. Scroll down and click the button "Contact Virus Lab" to report the False Positive alert.
    For Symnatec users, click here.

----------

Sorry about the inconvenience everyone; it would be a major help if you guys could submit a quick report to the two companies for PSO2 Tweaker!

Thanks in advance,
    ~ Korazenn
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 23, 2015 at 03:56 AM.

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong here? I've downloaded the latest precede, and I still have to download this 2gig crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong here? I've downloaded the latest precede, and I still have to download this 2gig crap.

Had the same problem. Pre-patched a couple days ago and the tweaker downloaded the entire thing all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post

Spoiler!
    Just to make this clear for everyone else: This is normal.

It is the rest of the update that is downloading. The pre-cede is for a portion of the update until the rest of the update itself goes live for installation for PSO2JP. The purpose of the pre-cede is to minimize the time it takes to download and install the full update. Upon completion, your version in-game should be v.3.0501.0 on the game's title screen.

Hope that clarifies things~

Edit: There has also been an update to the English Patch. The update is for translations for new content, such as the new Class Skills introduced in the update.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:56 AM.

^Thing is, today's update is supposed to be only around 2.2GB. People that had download the precede (and had installed it) only had to download around 100MB. So, it must be the new method that is still buggy.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Just to make this clear for everyone else: This is normal.

It is the rest of the update that is downloading. The pre-cede is for a portion of the update until the rest of the update itself goes live for installation for PSO2JP. The purpose of the pre-cede is to minimize the time it takes to download and install the full update. Upon completion, your version in-game should be v.3.0501.0 on the game's title screen.

Hope that clarifies things~
    Actually, it isn't the rest of the update. I only downloaded 89MB, and the patch notes say that if you downloaded the pre-patch, you should only be downloading an extra 100MB. Mind, I made sure to restore my game to Vanilla before the update went live.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Thing is, today's update is supposed to be only around 2.2GB. People that had download the precede (and had installed it) only had to download around 100MB. So, it must be the new method that is still buggy.
    I don't think so... I remember downloading rougly 2GB on Saturday for the prepatch.

I believe, according to bumped, that the patch for those that had already prepatched before tonight was to be around 100MB.

From Bumped

"April 22nd Patch

Launcher: Version 03.00.02
    Client: ver. 3.0501.0
    Patch Size: 2.2 GB (PC) / 1116 MB (Vita)
    If Pre-Patched: 100 MB"