Page 551 of 684 FirstFirst ... 51451501541548549550551552553554561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by sakare View Post
    What Antivirus do u use, it may block it like my did. I used BitDefender even though i made it at exclusing, it still blocked it.
    thank you
    apparently it was because of my anti-virus

Every time I install the patches for the Large Files and the general English patch, nothing gets backed up. Only the original JP files from before applying the Story Patch are backed up. So every week when there's an update, since my files don't match the JP ones, it downloads all 10+ GBs of it all over again. This runs up my data very quickly. Is there a way to manually back up the JP Large Files? There really should be an option to make backups in the Tweaker's troubleshooting menu. If anyone could tell me how to make sure it gets backed up so I don't have to do this next week, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ubergeek77 View Post
    Every time I install the patches for the Large Files and the general English patch, nothing gets backed up. Only the original JP files from before applying the Story Patch are backed up. So every week when there's an update, since my files don't match the JP ones, it downloads all 10+ GBs of it all over again. This runs up my data very quickly. Is there a way to manually back up the JP Large Files? There really should be an option to make backups in the Tweaker's troubleshooting menu. If anyone could tell me how to make sure it gets backed up so I don't have to do this next week, that would be awesome.
    The large files patch is only ~83MB and the standard patch is ~5MB, so there is no reason you should be downloading 10GB just from them not having backups. What you need to do is decline the update prompt, then manually initiate the update via the "Check for PSO2 update" without (New Method).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The large files patch is only ~83MB and the standard patch is ~5MB, so there is no reason you should be downloading 10GB just from them not having backups. What you need to do is decline the update prompt, then manually initiate the update via the "Check for PSO2 update" without (New Method).
    Oh, okay. So I shouldn't be using the new method. Alright then, I'll try that next week. Thanks!

On the topic of Trans-Am BURST, what's funny is
    Spoiler!

So yeah, something's wrong with it, but the mystery is "What is broken?", as our setups for the game are pretty similar if not pretty much the same. Only difference is our rigs.
    Last edited by Maronji; Oct 29, 2015 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Re-worded because it didn't read right to me after a few re-reads.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

In hopes someone can help me with this..

It's not so much an issue in installing, rather it's i'm downloading too much...?

So, on bumped, this latest patch should only be about 610 mb, but when I click the go-ahead on the prompt via tweaker, I'm downloading far more than I should be.

I haven't had any prompts to do any additional downloading before now, so...I'm quite lost as to why I'm downloading far more than I should (about a gigabyte more).

tldr; anyone know why I'm downloading more than I should be?
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

using old method of check file download only the files update require but when using new method of check files from Tweaker it download more files then original files update suppose to be.

should do a PSA that new method has been borked for months and that it shouldn't be used :v
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    should do a PSA that new method has been borked for months and that it shouldn't be used :v
    B-but it works for me.
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

New met's always worked fine for me... :/