Page 574 of 684 FirstFirst ... 74474524564571572573574575576577584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    I'll make a wild guess and say you're a new player just encountering these issues(?).

It might be that pso2 is consuming too much memory and your computer automatically shuts it down once the memory runs out. This can be alleviated by closing other memory intensive programs(Skype, other games, browser, etc).

If you aren't new, and are encountering problems just now, then I really can't say anything particular besides a clean install since you don't seem to have any error messages.
    Yeah i'm new and i did close everything you said out and its still does it.

Just making sure so I know whether or not to take the time right now to install the story patch: The Ep4 story stuff isn't translated yet, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by kirito5ao View Post
    Yeah i'm new and i did close everything you said out and its still does it.
    You've checked that your specs meet pso2 standards right? I would keep an eye on the resource monitor while you play to see just how much pso2 is using. I used to have an old laptop that I used for gaming, but eventually games started using up 80% of its cpu and it would close them automatically to prevent overheating.

If that still doesn't fix the problem, then I recommend you find someone on the software side.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just making sure so I know whether or not to take the time right now to install the story patch: The Ep4 story stuff isn't translated yet, correct?
    Correct, it's not translated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    You've checked that your specs meet pso2 standards right? I would keep an eye on the resource monitor while you play to see just how much pso2 is using. I used to have an old laptop that I used for gaming, but eventually games started using up 80% of its cpu and it would close them automatically to prevent overheating.

If that still doesn't fix the problem, then I recommend you find someone on the software side.
    ok than you for the assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Mac2492 View Post
    Correct, it's not translated yet.
    Did they translate 3-8 ?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I still get this how can I fix it.
    I use tweaker I still can select ship and enter password
    Last edited by whip; Jan 28, 2016 at 04:50 AM.

I tried turning on the PSO2Proxy plugin but it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas why?

For some reason every time I load up the tweaker it keeps telling me to install the pre-patch (I'm assuming because the official launcher didn't delete the precede folder) and then says there is an update to be installed, which proceeds to find thousands of files that need downloading. I deleted the precede folder which fixed the first bit, but it still complains about an update. I don't really understand why it is doing this, according to the official launcher everything is perfectly up to date. For now I'm just saying no to both, but it's almost like it isn't even checking my files correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    For some reason every time I load up the tweaker it keeps telling me to install the pre-patch (I'm assuming because the official launcher didn't delete the precede folder) and then says there is an update to be installed, which proceeds to find thousands of files that need downloading. I deleted the precede folder which fixed the first bit, but it still complains about an update. I don't really understand why it is doing this, according to the official launcher everything is perfectly up to date. For now I'm just saying no to both, but it's almost like it isn't even checking my files correctly.
    To get it to stop asking for an update, go into the options and select "Override PSO2 version."