Page 633 of 684 FirstFirst ... 133533583623630631632633634635636643683 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 6832

Tried older version of tweaker with old method and have to dl 11gb of files, it is the same amount I saw when quantum finally did something and started downloading. Either way, guess i am in for a long download.

managed to get things to work....Hyri post in page 712 helped me get thing to work but did slightly different than his post

launchthe tweaker...troubleshooting-->fix permissions(don't click the ok button yet).....open the PSO2 folder and launch PSO2launcher file....then go back to tweaker without click anything that the pso2launcher popped.....now click the ok button that tweaker was showing to fix permissions....let it do its job then click the ok button wrote in Japanese from the pso2launcher.....it will download a bunch of files..let it finish download then close the pso2launcher.....go back to the tweaker and let it do the quantum update(shall now work).......not sure if the next part of what I did was important but I did the check for--->deleted//empty files....then the check for old//missing files.....check for old missing file felt like it triggered the update again...not sure if that was intended though but thats what I had going....afterward I installed the English patch..English large file...and the English story patch.....then I launched PSO2......game is working for me but the items are currently wrote in Japanese even though I did install the English patch...I suppose the tweaker need an update for it to be in English again....it always do it to me after every patch..not too sure why but it always get fix couple days later after the patch

EDIT:also did change the progress bar to the old one in the option(as told in Hyri post)

So after trying everything i could the new stuff has messed up everything its knocked out my translation patches does anyone know when it will be fixed or a way around it cause i keep getting these pastebin things http://pastebin.com/aXSGirsQ

All I know is I got stuck in the endless tunnel glitch and it is annoying.

Stop ****ing with a working program. If anyone needed it easier before this broken update, then they should not be playing.

Right now the Tweaker did a roll-back to Version 3.0.9.1 (Pre-Quantum) till more testing can be done on Quantum. What I can tell the Item Translation Plugin still doesn't seem to work and not sure if that is happening to anyone else.
    Last edited by AstralBurn1234; Aug 10, 2016 at 07:14 AM.

I wonder if its just me but I'm having gameguard error the moment I start the game but I have so far no problem playing the game. Still I'm still afraid something will go wrong someday.....

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    I wonder if its just me but I'm having gameguard error the moment I start the game but I have so far no problem playing the game. Still I'm still afraid something will go wrong someday.....
    Try running the "Fix Gameguard Error" under the Orb -> Troubleshooting. I was getting an error like that and that fixed mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    If it's the redundant execution error, I'm getting it too. It started popping up after tweaker downloaded a new GN field. It pops up but I can play without any problems.
    Also, I have not updated tweaker to the latest version and thank god I didn't.

I tried that method and after restarting the client after resetting GG I'm still getting the error

Quote Originally Posted by AstralBurn1234 View Post
    Right now the Tweaker did a roll-back to Version 3.0.9.1 (Pre-Quantum) till more testing can be done on Quantum. What I can tell the Item Translation Plugin still doesn't seem to work and not sure if that is happening to anyone else.
    The item translation plugin isn't working for me anymore either, its pissing me off.