Page 65 of 684 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165565 ... LastLast

I hate to be a bother, but I after updating the tweaker and the game itself to the lastest versions, I was yet again given a version of the .exe that is not a valid application for my OS. I have kept a copy of the working .exe just for this occasion, but I figured you may want to know, as others who are less prepared might be in for a rougher time.

EDIT: This is despite trying the "Fix PSO2 exes" Button.
    Last edited by Djinnistorm; Jul 10, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

http://pastebin.com/wc2wQVKe is an error message i got when trying to launch pso2

Ok, so after updating the tweaker, updating the game using the tweaker, and replacing the .exe manually, I got a 640 error on game launch with no patches re-installed.

At this point, I went back into the tweaker, and this time had it scan /all/ files. It then proceeded to download more files than before, break the .exe file again, and...still get a 640 error when I try and run it.

On top of this, the regular launcher gets to 4 files checked, and then fails with a "failed to download the latest version. from, wait for a while, please try to connect again. WinHTTP Error: 12030 [No.103]"

Also, as requested, here is the pastebin about the .exe error, straight from me attempting a full scan re-try again.
    http://pastebin.com/kBu5dFHe

i got this problem when i try to instaling. what should i do ?
    this is my first time using tweaker

http://pastebin.com/pwJKRWC9

>_< please help me to fix this

http://pastebin.com/eaL6QZR9

Error gotten while trying to install the English patch. Judging from a quick look through the thread, I think there might be an issue with the automatic unrar download. I'm going to try manually downloading unrar and installing that to see if that fixes it. I'll report back with an edit.

While I'm here---I can't seem to find out exactly what the English Large Files are for, specifically. Can anyone clarify?

Edit: It appears that something went wrong with the original unrar download----like someone else reported earlier in the thread, it downloaded a version that was 0kb. Deleting it and letting the tool re-download it fixed the problem. Is it possible that it's a rare issue caused by connection getting interrupted during the startup of the tweaker? I really don't have much experience with this, but my connection's been really unstable recently.
    Last edited by Kyromoo; Jul 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Also, update time! (2.4.0.7):

- Added the ability to change the font color (Hooray!)
    - Added the option to auto-install patches after PSO2 updates (Check the options menu)

I know the bolded two were heavily requested, sorry it took so long
    Epic!

Unfortunately, both new functions do not seem to save. XD;;
    Just a heads up.

Also, the font color controls the font on top of the buttons [Apply Selected Changes] and [Launch PSO2].
    Since those buttons are rather light in color, it practically means you have to use black, or a shade close to it to be able to see them. So I suggest that the those buttons shouldn't be tied to font color, similar to the log textbox on the bottom.

... speaking of the log textbox! Wasn't that thing transparent? When did it go back to a solid white backdrop? Was there a problem with the transparency that you had to revert it? Or was this an unintended change?

Quote Originally Posted by Djinnistorm View Post
    Ok, so after updating the tweaker, updating the game using the tweaker, and replacing the .exe manually, I got a 640 error on game launch with no patches re-installed.

At this point, I went back into the tweaker, and this time had it scan /all/ files. It then proceeded to download more files than before, break the .exe file again, and...still get a 640 error when I try and run it.

On top of this, the regular launcher gets to 4 files checked, and then fails with a "failed to download the latest version. from, wait for a while, please try to connect again. WinHTTP Error: 12030 [No.103]"

Also, as requested, here is the pastebin about the .exe error, straight from me attempting a full scan re-try again.
    http://pastebin.com/kBu5dFHe
    I got a 604 as well.

I am checking for the file now and it seems to be good. brb

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It might be a SEGA issue - I'm sure their patching servers are getting hammered hard by people doing the precede download. Even so, I'll put in a routine to try to detect and fix this
    I'm...not sure why this would cause the Tweaker to download a version of the game to my computer that the actual game doesn't recognize as legitimate. The 103 error I get, I'm used to that, the main reason I use this tweaker is to get around it, though on rare occasions it does work. However, this is the first time I have updated using the tweaker only to find that the version it downloaded is wrong somehow, and the game won't run with it installed, failing after login.

EDIT: Unless you mean that the check the game is doing is giving a false negative due to too much traffic?

I have to improve as you told, but still showing error
    such as: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs

http://pastebin.com/T4YKGKZ1

v2.4.0.8 gives an error when you open the option menu.

The log file says this at the time:
    "7/11/2013 12:36:41 AM: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs"

---

Also, I believe I have the upload to pastebin feature unchecked, but it automatically makes a pastebin report when errors (like the above) occur...